Pittsburgh

JPatera76

Reaction score
Meeeh i feel Pittsburg was the closest thing to the SB run teams and Wilson will be fine and probably shock people. When they played Seattle, that defense was a “we’ll just hit you harder and out muscle you” and the run game was a “im just going to run over you or through you” type run game.

That steeler team last yr if anything is the team PC was hoping to build with all the wrong pieces

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
Meeeh i feel Pittsburg was the closest thing to the SB run teams and Wilson will be fine and probably shock people. When they played Seattle, that defense was a “we’ll just hit you harder and out muscle you” and the run game was a “im just going to run over you or through you” type run game.

That steeler team last yr if anything is the team PC was hoping to build with all the wrong pieces
We made them look better than they are

nanomoz

Reaction score
If Pittsburge got 29 TDs and only 13 turnovers from their QB last year they'd probably have been in contention in the divisional round.

OP
OP
AK49Hawk

AK49Hawk

Reaction score
If Russ isn't playing hero ball he's sitting in the pocket getting sacked because he's too short to see over the top of D lineman that are 6" taller without their arms raised.
Long ass sentence...

toffee

Reaction score
Wilson put on a show for his interview with the Steeler, a not so subtle message of taking commercial to Pittsburg. He made sure that his 'sacrifice' would be known by taking pics at the airport and published by his media people. Wilson has a private jet, and he decided not to use it to send a message.

Well done.

James in PA

Reaction score
I hope Pissburgh has a terrible season. Unlikely, as Tomlin seems determined to keep his slightly better than Jeff Fisher streak alive. But, man would it be wonderful to see them go 7-10 after all the slobbering by the media since these 2 horrible QB pickups.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
The Steelers don't need RW to be a hero and they are going to add more WR and RB talent to augment that approach on offense with Arthur Smith on board.
As said above RW will try to hero it up and "cook".. He is not going to
start being a simple game manager again and Smith loves the middle
which Me3 hates.
One year older and another step slower.. It's the end

xray

Reaction score
Wilson put on a show for his interview with the Steeler, a not so subtle message of taking commercial to Pittsburg. He made sure that his 'sacrifice' would be known by taking pics at the airport and published by his media people. Wilson has a private jet, and he decided not to use it to send a message.

Well done.
What's funny , is that many folks buy his BS .

evergreen

Reaction score
We got to know him all too well. Once his mojo left it was just warts and all. We knew he was washed when we traded him and about two years earlier. That Rams game was the last straw. Think about the goal line bloopers! Not just in #49 but the NFC championship game too plus the big game with the Niners at home.
He does a good job of getting that qb rating tho. I remember a lot of games where he had good stats but we didn’t win.