PFT - Kaepernick=idiot, Wilson=How it should be done

RockHawk

Reaction score
Thought this was great; It's PFT talking about Kaepernick wearing a Dolphins hat (pissing off his fans) and telling the angry fans that they're idiots that have too much time on their hands.

What I love is the paragraph near the bottom using Russell Wilson as a reference to someone who would never do something like this:

Speaking of the Seahawks, can anyone imagine quarterback Russell Wilson — who ends every interview with “Go ‘Hawks!” — wearing anything other than his team’s colors?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/07/05/kaepernick-defiant-about-dolphins-hat/

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
For once, Florio makes a good point.

Wasn't Shaun Alexander spotted wearing a Panthers hat at the 2005 Pro Bowl?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":1h1699zr said:
I hate Florio so, so, so much. That is all.

not+sure+if+strange+fetishes...or+closet+brony+_88c75ab934eef03c41ec6da00a8739bf.jpg

bellingerga

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":bfxoj0dn said:
For once, Florio makes a good point.

Wasn't Shaun Alexander spotted wearing a Panthers hat at the 2005 Pro Bowl?

yeah and alot of people not only were pissed about it but they were freaking out that he was gonna sign with them and not us, since it was his contract year, and record breaking year.

I for one don't really care what the players wear. On the other hand Kaepernicks response does show just how much of a dumbass kaepernick is.

Reaction score
Looks like Kaep posted himself in a bunch of 49er gear - including a red and gold shirt that says "The Golden State":

http://instagram.com/p/bhle2ztBC0/

If you ask me this is just begging to be photoshopped by somebody into Seahawks Colors with the "S" dropped from the shirt so it would read "The Golden Tate" - maybe with a picture of Golden below it :)

Happypuppy

Reaction score
I think Kap has maturity issues. I dunno why but I get a bad feeling about this guy; like he may get himself in trouble down the road

truehawksfan

Reaction score
His first tweet was him. The instagram pic was his agent talking.

Personally, I don't really care. That said, fans will be fans, and I can see why many were upset seeing their QB wear another team's colors.

This all go away once TC starts, but he controls all that. He'll pick that oldscab if he decides to wear another teams colors.

Your the QB, Bro. Can you imagine, RW, Brady, Rodgers, Bres, the Manning Bros doing this? And I mean wearing another NFL team colors? No.

All eyes are you. Don't be a wise a$$, or the boo birds will come out as soon as slip up....and you will....Cam Newton style.

truehawksfan

Reaction score
He quickly makes the 180 after his snarky comment?

I will do whatever I want so lomg as I play hard and win games? He defiant in many ways and walks his own path of doing whatever he wants, then al of the sudden he does this all on his own

Please explaiun your reasoning ... Don't sell me the bridge you bought.

dracolich81

Reaction score
Kaep is an idiot, period. When I heard about this, the first thing I thought of was how extremely happy I am that we have RW for all the obvious reasons.
Kaep can continue to be an idiot on twitter, troll his fans, and pose naked for magazines. I think he has let the hype get to him.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I think Kaeperstank knew exactly what he was doing and that he was just looking for some attention. He really is a "hey everybody look at me!" kind of guy.

He just needed to remind people that he was still out there. Feeling left out.