PFF's Depth Chart - Seattle Seahawks

Anthony!

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":5uzvnypj said:
Most of us are very much homers and of course we think that some of our guys are under rated. Comes with being a fan. But I have to say this:

The All-time wins leader through two regular seasons: Russell Wilson

Second most playoff games first two years: Russell Wilson

Second best passer rating, first two seasons: Russell Wilson

Top 5 in Best average per pass attempt, first two season (min. 500 attempts): Russell Wilson

4th Most rushing yards by QB, first two seasons: Russell Wilson

Tied for most TD's rookie season: Russell Wilson

If that's not elite, I don't think I entirely buy into their grading system.

To add to that

Wilson: Top 10 QB rating, tds, YPA, td/int ratio, top, 10 comeback wins in 2 years, most wins in first 2 years, 2nd most tds in first 2 years, tied for most TDs in first year(regular Season), record for most TDs in first year (including playoffs), Most game wining TD throws in final 2 minutes in first season, Best ever td/int of -16 in first season, most consecutive games with a QB rating over 125 in first season (3), first rookie QB to go 8-0 at home, best home record in first 2 years, best home QB rating in first year, best playoff QB rating in rookie season, 3rd best completion % by a rookie, 5th best completion % in the playoffs rookie season, not to mention 20 club records, first QB to have QB rating over 100 in first 2 years, all that and more behind the worst pass blocking o-line in the league and without a #1 WR. tied for most 4th qtr comebacks in the last 2 years, over 1000 rushing yards in the last 2 years. One of only 3 QBs who won a SB in first 2 years, set NFL record for no INTS while throwing for over 200 yards and at least 2 tds, and a QB rating over 100. And he plays in the hardest division in football, and the hardest conference. And his best year(this last year), he was top 5 qb rating, top 5 YPA, top 5, top 10 compl %, td/int, top 2 QB rushing, was an MVP candidate, all behind the WORST pass blocking o-line in the league, without his top 2 wr, and without his starting TE for several games, and with a RB who only had 3 one hundred yard games and only surpassed the 4 ypc mark 7 times, That is not a great running game in fact RW made up over 28% of our run game without him we are 22nd in rushing. Of course as I have already shown he also improved from his rookie season.

2× Pro Bowl (2012, 2013)
NFC Champion (2013)
Super Bowl champion (XLVIII)
Pepsi NFL Rookie of the Year (2012)
2× VIZIO Top Value Performer (2012, 2013)
PFF Offensive Rookie of the Year (2012)[1]
NFL Offensive Rookie of the Month (December 2012)
2× NFC Offensive Player of the Week
Pepsi NFL Rookie of the Week (Week 10, 2012)
FedEx Air Player of the Week (Week 13, 2012)
Steve Largent Award (2012)
AND THERE IS MORE!!!!!!!!

Yes Rw is Elite.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
The Wright -- Wagner grading tells me that PFF's -OPINION- and downgrading chart is full of crap.
I think that someone needs to take the crayons away from these jokers.
I don't agree with MOST of this BS chart, and the fact that these players are World Champions says it all.
Chancellor played at a more "ELITE" level in 48 than Sherman did, although, Peyton did avoid Sherman at all cost, and that did open it up for the rest of the Secondary. :stirthepot:

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
It was sidewalk chalk and they are colorblind. Tis the only way I could see it.

The Outfield

Reaction score
Anyone can call Jon Ryan below average, but there isn't another punter I'd want for the money. He is amazing with his positioning and he was a big part of why we almost set a punt return yardage record.