PFF says Cliff Avril and Michael Bennett are Pro Bowl worthy

hawknation2015

Reaction score
PFF also includes Russell Wilson and K.J. Wright:
https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2 ... bowl-team/

Rookie Tyler Lockett is, by far, the leading fan vote getter among the returners. And safeties Earl Thomas and Kam Chancellor are expected to be named to their fourth and fifth Pro Bowls, respectively. Richard Sherman should also make it once the full team is announced.

121715-pro-bowl2.JPG

OP
OP
hawknation2015

hawknation2015

Reaction score
BadgerVid":2znbtre1 said:
I would add Doug Baldwin...

Tied for the first in the league in TDs, on pace for the Seahawks first thousand yard receiver since Bobby Engram in 2007, and a 76% catch rate.

Baldwin's catch rate is actually 3rd best in the league (minimum 50 passes), behind only Danny Amendola (77%) and our own Tyler Lockett (80%!!!).

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
That is the problem with us starting our late rally.....Pro Bowl voting is really based on first half season performance or even last years in many cases.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Oh good, the same site that graded Russell Wilson outside the Top 5 for a 340 yard 5 TD game with only 9 incompletions .. and the same site that gave Aaron Rodgers a negative grade for a 5 TD game against the Chiefs has deemed Avril and Bennett as Pro Bowl "worthy"

Thanks PFF! What would we do without you?

Seriously.. PFF is the worst pile of crap. I'd rather get objective analysis from 'Anthony!'

OP
OP
hawknation2015

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":187nrmzq said:
Oh good, the same site that graded Russell Wilson outside the Top 5 for a 340 yard 5 TD game with only 9 incompletions .. and the same site that gave Aaron Rodgers a negative grade for a 5 TD game against the Chiefs has deemed Avril and Bennett as Pro Bowl "worthy"

Seriously.. PFF is the worst pile of crap. I'd rather get objective analysis from 'Anthony!'

The one difference, which I think is worth pointing out, is that PFF's pass rusher ratings are usually pretty solid. Why? Because their grades for those position groups are based on mostly objective criteria like pressures.

QB is another animal. There is too much that goes into playing that position that they don't include, and too much they choose to exclude, to take those grades too seriously.

Meeker

Reaction score
hawknation2015":3vnxaamq said:
Hasselbeck":3vnxaamq said:

The one difference, which I think is worth pointing out, is that PFF's pass rusher ratings are usually pretty solid. Why? Because their grades for those position groups are based on mostly objective criteria like pressures.

QB is another animal. There is too much that goes into playing that position that they don't include, and too much they choose to exclude, to take those grades too seriously.

I remember their lineman grades being somewhat decent...outside of that, mostly crap, especially secondary grades.

Jville

Reaction score
Well ..... if PFF says so ..... It must be true. LOL