Pete on Brock and Salk RIGHT NOW

pmedic920

Reaction score
Pete got us SB48.

If there is one thing I won't dispute, it's his method.

This team as some issues, I think we all can agree on that.

I'd be willing to bet, that anybody that thinks Pete is the issue, has been a Seahawk fan for less than 10 years.

I might lose the bet but I'd be willing to place it.

HawkGA

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":1mqzri1u said:
Marlin Man":1mqzri1u said:
I love ya Pete but your Rah-Rah shit is getting old

No... what's getting REALLY old is the fickle nature of this fan base for not realising they've got a good thing going.

Why do I get the feeling you would have been cheering Cornwallis on and hating on his doubters?

HawkGA

Reaction score
CHawkTailGator":37r83azu said:
Let me get this straight...

We have a 4-1-1 football team, and we're going to start firing people? There's gotta be like 10 other NFL teams that would love to be in our situation. So, please with the firing...doesn't anyone remember the Ravens from like 2008? They're offense was terrible.

We aren't just going to be able to buy our way out of this thing. There are no players coming to rescue us. We're actually going to have to coach Fant up. That's it. That's all there is. Or start shifting players into other spots. But Pete and his coaches are going to have to do what Belichick has been doing for years...coaching his team to play better. And I get it, no one likes that answer because it's not instant. And I've yet to see a team that's gotten markedly better by subtraction in the coaching ranks.

But remember our 2013 season was full of ups and downs too. I choose to enjoy the ride. I'm going to root hard for the defense because they're giving me my moneys worth.

If I were Vegas, I'd start taking bets on whether somebody on the defense takes Bevell out. Just sayin'.

McG

Reaction score
Fire no one (well okay, maybe Bevell, but that is a long time coming). Instead, get an OL, mainly a LT and RT that are capable of playing at an average starters ability and we as a team would be fine. RW probably wouldn't be hurt, or if he was, at least he would have a run game to lean back on. The reason that the offense looks like hot garbage is about 90% based on the play, or lack there of, of the OL. With the defense we have this year, we should have zero L's. I really hope they make some moves before the trade deadline for a T or two. Who knows if it will happen, but I know a lot of people around here that sure hope that it does.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
sc85sis":3st5lhu4 said:
Maybe the "rah rah" is getting old to some people. I personally will take that any day over someone like Bruce Arians.

Pete is who he is. You either accept that or you don't. He's never claimed to be perfect and he's not going to change his optimistic outlook.

True....but just maybe he might listen to a group of fans come Draft time?

Latest posts