Percy Harvin updates?

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Seattle Seahawks ‏@Seahawks 4m
Wednesday Practice Report - DNP: Wright (foot), Chancellor (hip). FP: Willson (ankle), Harvin (hip) #NOvsSEA #NFLPlayoffs

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Percy and Luke Willson, full participants.

Wright is a given.

Chancellor is new but my assumption is a typical rest day for a guy who's played all season long.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Kam's absence is a bit perplexing coming off a bye. Hasn't been mentioned by anyone on staff, so hopefully it's a precautionary thing only.

SeaChase

Reaction score
Hawknballs":2k46emgw said:

Wright is a given.

Chancellor is new but my assumption is a typical rest day for a guy who's played all season long.

Hawknballs":2k46emgw said:
Wednesday Practice Report - DNP: Wright (foot), Chancellor (hip). FP: Willson (ankle), Harvin (hip) #NOvsSEA #NFLPlayoffs

Did they practice or not?

Hawknballs

Reaction score
not very perplexing to me. His role in the defense requires more film work than it does going out and practicing. I'm sure he's just getting some rest. If someone doesn't participate in practice they need to give a reason.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Hawknballs":1ovnr7a9 said:
not very perplexing to me. His role in the defense requires more film work than it does going out and practicing. I'm sure he's just getting some rest. If someone doesn't participate in practice they need to give a reason.

He plays in the secondary. All of those guys can use actual field practice, especially when prepping for a team that loves to throw to TEs and RBs in the flat.

I'm sure it's not a big deal, though.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
SeaChase":1u5xyxym said:
Hawknballs":1u5xyxym said:

Wright is a given.

Hawknballs":1u5xyxym said:

Did they practice or not?
It means Chancellor and Wright didn't and Harvin and Willson did. Full go, no less.:)

Wartooth

Reaction score
Didn't Kam ding his hip back in early December; San Fran Game I think?
Probably just something he hes been playing through since then.
Not worried about Kam.

Exittium

Reaction score
Wartooth":2tf1tlkv said:
Didn't Kam ding his hip back in early December; San Fran Game I think?
Probably just something he hes been playing through since then.
Not worried about Kam.

Agree'd I think I remember seeing at some point on the DNP because of his hip because someone said he was learning from Percy. He'll play.

Hawks46

Reaction score
13thMan":1v1djrmn said:
Of course he looks unbelievable... RW can't believe he is actually on the field!! LOL

Winner, winner...chicken dinner !

main

Reaction score
Like I said.. I think he has been healthy for a while. I'm guessing Pete told Harvin to not play, don't talk to the media or tweet about his status, and relax until the playoffs because Seattle did not really need him during the regular season. That is probably why he was never sent to the I.R. and remarkably tweeted "I'll see you in 2 weeks 12th Man" right after the Hawks made the playoffs. I think that was a great move by Pete.

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
main":24h2u8n8 said:
Like I said.. I think he has been healthy for a while. I'm guessing Pete told Harvin to not play, don't talk to the media or tweet about his status, and relax until the playoffs because Seattle did not really need him during the regular season. That is probably why he was never sent to the I.R. and remarkably tweeted "I'll see you in 2 weeks 12th Man" right after the Hawks made the playoffs. I think that was a great move by Pete.

You serious, Clark?

rjdriver

Reaction score
main":18gwm3er said:

:34853_doh:

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
main":3irkh8v3 said:
Much as that's a cool conspiracy theory it's a fact that Pete actually tells the truth. Most people can't handle it and don't understand it so freak out.

main

Reaction score
I'm not saying that Harvin did not get injured after the Vikings game, but I'm guessing he was probably ready to go before the Cardinals & Rams game. They probably didn't want to take a chance with him when they already locked in a playoff spot. Do you guys think it's a coincident Harvin states "I'm ready" the next day after the Rams game and locking in the #1 seed? The guy didn't even practice and he is saying he is ready to go? But just the day before, Pete was talking about placing him on the I.R.? Come on..

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
main":12897rg7 said:
I'm not saying that Harvin did not get injured after the Vikings game, but I'm guessing he was probably ready to go before the Cardinals & Rams game. They probably didn't want to take a chance with him when they already locked in a playoff spot. Do you guys think it's a coincident Harvin states "I'm ready" the next day after the Rams game and locking in the #1 seed? The guy didn't even practice and he is saying he is ready to go? But just the day before, Pete was talking about placing him on the I.R.? Come on..
I can buy that. But I think Pete was thinking IR until Percy literally proved he was ready by that last workout.

SPOHAWK

Reaction score
When he is on the field then it will be what it is....lol

main

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":dfar7tnm said:
main":dfar7tnm said:
I can buy that. But I think Pete was thinking IR until Percy literally proved he was ready by that last workout.
If my theory is correct, it would also help confuse playoff teams because they wouldn't really have much film to study with Harvin in it.

Honestly, if this is true, I too would never confess it to the public. I'm assuming that is why Harvin hid from the media and social media while he was "injured".

But that is just my theory. I maybe wrong.

Latest posts