Percy Harvin NYJ Highlights

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Practice makes perfect....that's why even the best need to practice.
The talking heads said Percy would help that young QB. Well 0.04 QBR. Lowest ever.

Bryce84

Reaction score
Probably not fair to rip a guy for putting up 50 scrimmage yards in his first game on a new team. I know people are quick to bash him because of the rumors that came out about him after he was traded, but rumors are just that. I don't want to sound like I'm defending his "alleged actions" as a Seahawk behind the scenes, because I'm certainly not (if they are true), but I think if Seattle were to acquire a player mid-season and they gave us 50 yards in their first game we would be content with that.

Weadoption

Reaction score
This thread is living proof that are we are ever rooting for is laundry.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Weadoption":3me7mejf said:
This thread is living proof that are we are ever rooting for is laundry.

Been arguing against the notion that PH was a legitimate deep threat since well before the trade to NY.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I want Percy to do well. Comp pick, right?

What I thought was interesting was that it looked like a redux of his plays in Seattle. He wants to be a receiver, not a field stretcher who lines up every where. So far, he is used as a field stretcher.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
Scottemojo":2tmf7v16 said:
I want Percy to do well. Comp pick, right?

What I thought was interesting was that it looked like a redux of his plays in Seattle. He wants to be a receiver, not a field stretcher who lines up every where. So far, he is used as a field stretcher.

From the amount of times you reiterate some of the stuff I post (albeit in a more readable manner) I have come to the conclusion that you've blocked me, which would of course render this post completely redundant.

But yep, I'm going to take more delight in Percy doing well enough to stick with the Jets til the draft, then he's welcome to go full-on headcase from May onwards.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Oy vey, this really does make the trade and contract we signed him to look even more pathetic in hindsight.

chris98251

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":20khs8zi said:
I really wish he was still on the team.

Why? He was really great at those bubble screens and backside end arounds.

sturg78

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":1yklum8i said:
Good players are not always good for your team. Better both good apart then sinking together.

JesterHawk

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":a9pbyrry said:

Team game. Percy Harvin: 12 touches, 137 yards. Jets - 10, Chiefs 24.

'Star' players that 'need' touches, diminish the ability to play as a team.