Percy Harvin Complete 2012 highlights

OP
OP
kearly

kearly

Reaction score
Hawkspur":2pezjue5 said:
Kip, I think I recall you predicting that Sweezy could eventually become a right tackle, noting his ability to block down field. I sure hope that eventuates because seeing Matt Kalil flying down the field clearing the way for Harvin there was epic.

Can't wait for the season to start!

I didn't predict it, I just said that he has the tools for it, and might see looks in the preseason. I'm 99% sure Sweezy is our long term RG.

cacksman

Reaction score
Look what I found! Same guy who made that Harvin video.
[youtube]GzjSQ_UPiG8[/youtube]

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
He was able to play some with Favre, who certainly threw the ball deep to Harvin at times.

This offense was like a machine in the second half of the season. Not only were they able to move the ball in every way possible, but their red-zone efficiency was monstrous. Even in the Rams game, they threw the kitchen sink at Wilson and he was able to eventually move it well in a variety of ways.

They gave that machine a guy who should have a "NOS" sticker on his helmet. It almost isn't even fair. Are you kidding me? Adding PH to THIS offense?

WOW.. Just wow.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Holy Crap. That was the first time I have actually watched a PH video in full. Everything I know about him is from two close friends who are Vikings fans and what I see in games.

He looks like a genetically produced player from Lynch, Barry Sanders, Primetime and Jerry Rice. He runs through tackles, he runs around tackles and when he gets a slant, he is just GONE. Then toss in a KR for TD.

The guy was worth the picks and the money. Amazing... He is going to LOVE it here.