Paul Richardson is scared of ostriches

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Ostrich_Farm_(6649539209).jpg

He just earned his new nickname. Paul is skinny and fast and ostriches can run at speeds of approximately 43 miles per hour. Paul The OstRich. Or we could just call him "Ost" for short.

DaveyP

Reaction score
good thing that Merton Hanks doesn't play for the 'niners anymore.

Greenhell

Reaction score
Eric Berry from the Chiefs is afraid of horses.

City Of Reign

Reaction score
In all honesty, I nearly got killed by an Ostrich. They indeed do have very sharp talons.

My uncle used to raise ostriches. I had seen Swiss Family Robinson one too many times I guess because on one of my visits I was intent on riding an ostrich. As soon as I jumped that fence and turned around, I had an ostrich running at me full speed. I barely jumped out of the way in time, and hopped back over the fence only to notice a clean one foot slice of my t shirt and a matching surface scratch on my belly. To this day I have a respect for those creatures. Can be very dangerous.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
ostriches are equipped to defend themselves against freaking lions and stuff. they're worthy.

kearly

Reaction score
Ostriches are big animals and their kick could probably kill you if it landed just right. That plus they are really stupid. And ugly, though almost in an adorable way. It's not unreasonable to be wary of them.

Still, I thought Richardson's answer was hilarious. Sounds like the kind of thing you would have heard on Seinfeld.

Latest posts