Pats vs Chiefs

bigtrain21

Reaction score
How could KC not get a play off before the 2 minute warning? Wow. That was pathetic.

Smellyman

Reaction score
WindCityHawk":736sz67n said:
So much wasted time. I guess they're really counting on their defense to get a stop.

onside kick is the only hope

DavidSeven

Reaction score
I like this Chiefs team but they need to start grooming competition for Alex Smith ASAP.

This team can't come back on anyone with Smith under center.

Rat

Reaction score
If our last two playoffs wins hadn't been aided by a dropped onside kick and a shanked 27-yard FG, I'd be complaining about how lucky the Patriots always get.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Chiefs had no chance.

The NFL rules favor great QB play.

The Chiefs have a decent QB, but a QB that is not an offensive threat at all. He can keep the chains moving but if you make a mistake, he isn't going to burn you for a TD. Without their all everything RB, they were just a team that was built to do a little damage in the playoffs MAYBE but more of a win a lot in the regular season by playing the %s than a team that had a realistic shot.

Combine that with an utter lack of a pass rush? No shot. You have to have a QB in the playoffs and you absolutely have to be able to pressure the opposing QB.

Finally, they played like they were just hoping to be in the game in teh 4th quarter. Twice they had shots for INTs, did not make them. But worse, given the ball in great field position? They failed to score TDs. They played the game to keep it close instead of to win, and it burned their *ss.

Two possessions inside the 40 on the Pat side, and they turned into FGs for the Chiefs. Sure sign they would lose. Did not start trying to go long and trying to score TDs until the game was well out of reach. Andy Reid football at its finest.

Also, I find it funny that anyone wants to hire that OC as a HC. Good luck on that one. I get that Alex Smith is a bundle of mediocre, but that OC is devoid of killer instinct or a sense of urgency. Cannot all be the HC there.

hawk45

Reaction score
I dunno, the Chief's OC may have just seen what happens when Smith attempts a pass over 10 yards.

Latest posts