Pats getting help

original poster

Reaction score
James in PA":1vo0aooh said:
I’ll be rooting for New England against Philly. Pats fans might be spoiled, but Philly fans are the absolute worst. Bad enough I’ll have to put up with their fans and that dumb “fly Eagles fly” song for the next couple weeks. I just hope Vegas is right about this game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely this. Some of the videos I've seen of Eagles fans are absolutely despicable.

Didn't think I'd ever root for the Pats to win but I will in 2 weeks to see the Eagles fans go into riot mode.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
I found it interesting that they only threw the flag for delay of game after the Jags made the first down. Do you really think it gets thrown if they come up short?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":1lrlropr said:
I found it interesting that they only threw the flag for delay of game after the Jags made the first down. Do you really think it gets thrown if they come up short?
Nope.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":344wrw6h said:
Crizilla":344wrw6h said:
Seahawk fans need to bite the bullet and just accept the reality. Pats are the best run organization in sports right now. All they do is win. No outside distractions. No politics. No drama. Enough said

I dont actually really hate Brady or Bill that much..I Hate..absolutely HATE and LOATHE NE fans, bunch of spoiled fans

Yeah, in the heat of the moment I thought the first PI was bogus. But come on people did anyone really think Jax was going to win.

I totally agree with Crizilla, I hate NE as an org but it's more the boston fan base. I have a ridiculous respect for Beli and Brady......they have done the impossible. It maddens me, that the JV conference AFC hasn't provided more of a challenge over the last 10-16 years...........