Pam Oliver Replaced - Yes Seahawks-Related

EastCoastHawksFan

Reaction score
My hate for Pam Oliver is non seahawk related .

when Adrian Peterson broke 2,000 yards and made the playoffs. Immediately after the game Pam Oliver got AP and said " 9 yards short , how does that make you feel ?" ( referring to Dickersons rushing record ) What a C**T!

TriCHawk

Reaction score
This is great news, and this is all I have to contribute

Attachments

• PamSteven.JPG
    PamSteven.JPG
    88.2 KB · Views: 2,144

lsheldon

Reaction score
My god, that woman is fugly...

TriCHawk":18ftirng said:
This is great news, and this is all I have to contribute
file.php

253hawk

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":1y8wk3g5 said:
Oliver was so excited to report KJ Wright's injury, but also her disgust and shock at his reaction to finding out he had a serious injury. It was one of the worst, most unprofessional pieces of work I've seen. I hope that instance was part of the decision to start forcing her out for better talent.

Remember when KJ was so upset that HE THREW HIS HELMET AND HIT SOMEONE IN THE FACE?

Yeah, me either. It only happened in Pam's universe.

ivotuk

Reaction score
I smile every time I think of her seeing her team getting beat in such a dramatic way.

And yes, Sherms rant effected Entertainment Arts career in a positive way. :) I Richard's popularity may be part of the reason Salk was brought back. The Seahawks are moving up in the world.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Even Jim is telling himself, "don't look at her until you have to."

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
It's hard for me to get fired up about sideline reporters. They're the background noise of sports.

NorthDallas40oz

Reaction score
As if Erin Andrews isn't over-exposed enough. I don't care what she looks like, I'm completely tired of her.

drdiags

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":2m8afell said:
drdiags":2m8afell said:
Not so fast my friend. Oliver will be replaced by Andrews for the Buck/Aikman team. She still will have sideline duties with Lynch, which means we most likely have not seen the end of her forehead glistening with her flowing hair-do

Fox Sports president Eric Shanks says Oliver will continue to work as sideline reporter this season with the announcing team of Kevin Burkhardt and analyst John Lynch.
Flowing?... FLOWING?

That mop flows about as gracefully as a glacier.

Surely the sarcasm was dripping in my post? You aren't going to have me break these out now are you? :sarcasm_on: :sarcasm_off:

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Not to burst your guys bubble, but Oliver grew up in Dallas.. highly doubt she's a 49ers fan

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":3i2kabmy said:
Not to burst your guys bubble, but Oliver grew up in Dallas.. highly doubt she's a 49ers fan
I know a guy that grew up in Seattle that is a Cowboys fan. Maybe she got tired of a sucky football team or never liked Jerry's kids in the first place.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":fszhochx said:

Or maybe she's just unprofessionally biased against Seattle?

chris98251

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":2iw5zho4 said:
Hasselbeck":2iw5zho4 said:

Or maybe she's just unprofessionally biased against Seattle?

Oh no that can't be, we know no person reporting, prognosticating, giving analysis, or commentators would ever show any bias against Seattle, the world is fair and gives everyone equal props. :stirthepot: