Pac 12 Championship Game: Washington/Colorado

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Huskies played well all game against a very good team. Dominant performance. I'm not worried about not being able to compete in the playoffs.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
JSeahawks":23sgt62m said:
BlueThunder":23sgt62m said:
Ok, game over. We win. Who we draw first, and how much of a bitch is THAT gonna be?? Crap...

I think it will be Clemson. Might be Alabama. We'll see.

I'm hoping for Alabama.... Let's just get this shit over with, Mmmmmkay? heh heh.... Seriously....

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Now the question becomes, does USC jump ahead of Colorado and take the Rose Bowl spot? I think they do.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
SeatownJay":2v6xegbd said:
Now the question becomes, does USC jump ahead of Colorado and take the Rose Bowl spot? I think they do.

Do they do it by rankings? I assumed it was just automatically the loser of the title game, but I guess i dont know that for sure.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2uqq80qq said:
SeatownJay":2uqq80qq said:

Do they do it by rankings? I assumed it was just automatically the loser of the title game, but I guess i dont know that for sure.
If the conference champion goes to the playoffs, the Rose Bowl takes the highest ranked Pac 12 team available.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
I'd like to take this opportunity to point out that, since Washington was the "home" team tonight, this is the first time the home team has won at Levi's Stadium since September 12.

Msfann

Reaction score
Another team from Seattle celebrating in that stadium. Something the 49ers cant even do.

pmedic920

Reaction score
SeatownJay":2yqrz3d7 said:
I'd like to take this opportunity to point out that, since Washington was the "home" team tonight, this is the first time the home team has won at Levi's Stadium since September 12.

Good catch, Brilliant actually;{)

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Has a football team from the state of Washington lost a game in zipper fly stadium yet????
Almost starting the feel like a second home stadium. 8)

JSeahawks

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":cxampatm said:
pmedic920":cxampatm said:
SeatownJay":cxampatm said:

That and some Seahawks fan trolling the Bronco/Buff fan on reddit: "As bad as this feels, remember: 43-8"

Better be careful, Cyler Miles gonna kick some ass.

253hawk

Reaction score
Milehighhawk":1i0x38vr said:
You can keep discounting it all you want, but it's the same QB that brought them to the championship. No matter how much one imagines the backup is better...,

Colorado was up 14 points on Michigan when Liufau got hurt, then Montez came in and went 0-7 and they didn't score again until Liufau came back.

irocdave

Reaction score
Browning played like crap and the Dawgs still won convincingly. That's a good omen, if Jake can play at a high level Bama doesn't have the skill position players to keep up with UW receivers and running backs. The O and D line will be put to the test as well. I don't favor the UW winning against Bama, but could see how it would happen and it's not much of a stretch to see that happen.

chris98251

Reaction score
irocdave":3d5d09an said:
Browning played like crap and the Dawgs still won convincingly. That's a good omen, if Jake can play at a high level Bama doesn't have the skill position players to keep up with UW receivers and running backs. The O and D line will be put to the test as well. I don't favor the UW winning against Bama, but could see how it would happen and it's not much of a stretch to see that happen.

Boise State supposedly had no chance against Okie either, but given the prep time we could see Peterson come up with a few wrinkles.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
chris98251":amckeesa said:
irocdave":amckeesa said:

Boise State supposedly had no chance against Okie either, but given the prep time we could see Peterson come up with a few wrinkles.
That is my thought as well.I know the Dawgs can give the Tide fits and certainly can beat Clemson.I know Browning can play lights out in any given game.He is only a sophmore so he can be off like last night,lets hope he is on for 2 games.We know the D is there and if the offense rises anything can happen.Two wins is all we need and they don't have to be pretty..GO DAWGS!!!

253hawk

Reaction score
They had back-to-back Friday night games on the road. A full month off should have them more than ready and capable for the Peach Bowl.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
pmedic920":ll3qncsy said:
SeatownJay":ll3qncsy said:

An old high school classmate was at the game. They saw someone get some free stuff for wearing Levis at the game. I mentioned it was probably tix to the Jan 1st game. She laughed.