Our Punter was the leading rusher.....not good

zchurch74

Reaction score
I cannot see us winning a playoff game this year. We have NO offensive line. They played scared. Say what you want about the Rams but no way our Punter should have as many yards as our number one RB. This game was very hard to watch. Too many penalties, terrible O-line play AGAIN, terrible play calling AGAIN. When playing a great D-line you have to get rid of the ball fast.

I hope the extra days off gives everyone time to get healthy and ready to go these last few weeks.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Too many wins this year. This team sucks. We'll never amount to anything.

:34853_doh:

semiahmoo

Reaction score
Rams D line is legit good. Sure, more running offense would be nice to see, and the Hawks certainly didn't appear to be firing on all cylinders, but in a few weeks, this one will be so far behind we won't even see it in the rearview mirror.

That is, unless we end up one and done in the playoffs and then it'll be a game some can point to and say the warning signs were all there.

But for now, GO HAWKS.

Cartire

Reaction score
Every year we suck at running against the Rams D. Even with Beast Mode. Every year.

Its just what we do. Rams play that well. We won. We did other stuff to ensure a victory against a team that schemes for us year round.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
The Rams know our plays well and we don't change a thing so ....it's fairly easy for them to beat our online to the point of attack. They did an excellent job sealing off those cut back lanes too.

OpHawk

Reaction score
brimsalabim":37gtcrs7 said:
The Rams know our plays well and we don't change a thing so ....it's fairly easy for them to beat our online to the point of attack. They did an excellent job sealing off those cut back lanes too.

To some this is somehow acceptable

joeseahawks

Reaction score
By the time the playoffs start, this O-Line will be amazing.
We are really only 1 away win from the Superbowl (win at the Cowboys). I'm convinced the Lions will lose a game and we get the #2 seed and will host the Lions. After we eliminate the Lions, we will only have the CowGirls (with a rookie QB) to prevent us from getting to the SB.
I'm not trying to downplay anything, but I think we are pretty close ...

dukestar

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":2oavc968 said:
Rams' defensive line is one of the best in the league, and they always play well against us. Realistically, just how great do you think we should have done in this situation?
How about like the Falcons did last week against them? on the road.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Strangely i don't think the Rams are near the top in run defense but they do seem to give us problems every time. That line was abysmal tonight though.

johnnyfever

Reaction score
Ad Hawk":sm1kwara said:

Everything is perfect, nothing is wrong. No use to talk about anything. What do you think this is, a forum?

See how you sound? Yes, ridiculous.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
johnnyfever":1zfx7hhv said:
Ad Hawk":1zfx7hhv said:

Everything is perfect, nothing is wrong. No use to talk about anything. What do you think this is, a forum?

See how you sound? Yes, ridiculous.

:177692:

bmorepunk

Reaction score
zchurch74":5ylkz6y9 said:
I cannot see us winning a playoff game this year. We have NO offensive line. They played scared. Say what you want about the Rams but no way our Punter should have as many yards as our number one RB. This game was very hard to watch. Too many penalties, terrible O-line play AGAIN, terrible play calling AGAIN. When playing a great D-line you have to get rid of the ball fast.

I hope the extra days off gives everyone time to get healthy and ready to go these last few weeks.

Are you still going to watch the games?

OP
OP
zchurch74

zchurch74

Reaction score
actually, I wont be watching the game next week as its Xmas eve and I will be with the family. I probably wont watch the 49ers game as I will be watching CFB.

We will see how the playoffs shake up and the times of our games. If I can make time to watch I will. But I wont lose any sleep if I don't see them play again this year.

And, no this team will not make the super bowl so I don't need to worry about watching them then.

Cartire

Reaction score
zchurch74":g7tht8wm said:
actually, I wont be watching the game next week as its Xmas eve and I will be with the family. I probably wont watch the 49ers game as I will be watching CFB.

We will see how the playoffs shake up and the times of our games. If I can make time to watch I will. But I wont lose any sleep if I don't see them play again this year.

And, no this team will not make the super bowl so I don't need to worry about watching them then.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

sorry, this isnt big enough.

rollingeyesanim_large.gif

Latest posts