Our biggest problem

HawkFan72

Reaction score
nsport":2fgctwv7 said:
Our team is built to beat the 49ers (and Arizona really). Plain and simple.

You nailed it. That has been Pete Carroll's main goal in constructing the team, IMO. Since day 1 he has been building a team that has strengths to beat the teams in our division. Because he knows that if you can beat the teams in your division, anything can happen in the playoffs.

So far we have lost 2 games in the division, but we had a chance to win them at the end. We will play the 49ers close too.

Twisted

Reaction score
they look like they just played the Bills, they have 3 straight divisional opponents coming up, I'll wait until after they played those 3 games to get frightened

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Twisted":2455np6e said:
they look like they just played the Bills, they have 3 straight divisional opponents coming up, I'll wait until after they played those 3 games until I'm frightened

It is amazing that we are going into Week 6 and the 49ers have yet to play a divisional game. We will be their first division game in week 7. That's just crazy scheduling by the NFL.

OP
OP
Z

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
RolandDeschain":mmyglmcn said:
3rd and long is our biggest problem, to hell with the 49ers. Let's finish with the same record, but beat them twice.

That's the spirit!!

ivotuk

Reaction score
Big differences this year. James Carpenter at left guard is a monster. The O-Line is finally getting to play together. We are much younger and the young guys will wear down the older 49ers. The injury bug is bound to bite SF sooner or later, I don't wish for it, but it will happen.

Our D-Line can and will snuff their running game and SanFran has never come up against a defensive backfield like this one.

Walter Thurmond the III will be back and he will make a big difference against people like VD and Crabs.

Beast Mode and Turbinator will be on a roll by then.

DangeRuss will be in a groove with his receivers and the NFL game by then. And Bevell will have a better handle on what our team excels at.

Golden Tate, Sidney Rice, Zach Miller and the wildcard, Braylon Edwards who will want some payback.

You KNOW Pete Carroll wants that win, BADLY. His team will play to get it for him.

Bruce Irvin and Chris Clemons will be the Terrible Tandem by then, playing off of each other's strengths.

Game 7, while SF has peaked, the Seattle Seahawks are just hitting their stride. This is a very young, very tough team, and tenacity is all they know. Nobody has, or can tell them that they can't beat every team in the NFL, in any stadium.

The thing about a young team, a short week does not hurt them, and it gives them less time to over think a game. This team can, and will go in to Candlestick park and light it up.