OK Goodell what about Flash.

HawaiiD

Reaction score
Roger Goodell today reinstated LB Aldon Smith and issued a conditional reinstatement to DE Randy Gregory ahead of our match up? Wth? What about Flash? Something doesn't smell right especially, how late in the week it is... [emoji848]

https://sports.yahoo.com/seahawks-conti ... 11949.html

Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk

KinesProf

Reaction score
HawaiiD":37byqspc said:
Roger Goodell today reinstated LB Aldon Smith and issued a conditional reinstatement to DE Randy Gregory ahead of our match up? Wth? What about Flash? Something doesn't smell right especially, how late in the week it is... [emoji848]

The decisions on Smith and Gregory were made weeks ago. While I agree in regards to Josh Gordon, you're misrepresenting the situations by saying "today" and by referencing how late in the week it is.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Ahead of our game? What are you even talking about?

Smith was reinstated last May and has played in two games already.

Gregory got conditional reinstatement in early September and isnt allowed to play until Week 7.
Why blatantly make this up?

sutz

Reaction score
Even if Gordon was reinstated this week, he couldn't play right away because of the covid protocol. It'd be 1-2 weeks minimum, assuming he passes the test/s.

OP
OP
HawaiiD

HawaiiD

Reaction score
KinesProf":3fw4gicw said:
HawaiiD":3fw4gicw said:

The decisions on Smith and Gregory were made weeks ago. While I agree in regards to Josh Gordon, you're misrepresenting the situations by saying "today" and by referencing how late in the week it is.
Yes apparently I misinterpreted it my apology . I only saw the article last night,however, the wording in the article seemed to implore Aldon Smith was activated just recently.
I do not follow the cowboys either, so I had no idea that he played in 2 previous games. So again my bad [emoji1688].

sutz

Reaction score
HawaiiD":9pqanihj said:
KinesProf":9pqanihj said:
HawaiiD":9pqanihj said:

Yes apparently I misinterpreted it my apology . I only saw the article last night,however, the wording in the article seemed to implore Aldon Smith was activated just recently.
I do not follow the cowboys either, so I had no idea that he played in 2 previous games. So again my bad [emoji1688].

It's all good. These things have a way of getting straightened out. Sometimes reactions are a bit more testy than at others, but our knowledgeable fans are always glad to help.

:twisted:

OP
OP
HawaiiD

HawaiiD

Reaction score
Basis4day":27ryrht6 said:
Ahead of our game? What are you even talking about?

Smith was reinstated last May and has played in two games already.

Gregory got conditional reinstatement in early September and isnt allowed to play until Week 7.
Why blatantly make this up?
The article was posted yesterday, it didn't state exactly when the said 2 cowboys were re-instated and that they highlighted the article with Flash going into this week's match-up. So I assumed it was was recently. It was late at night too for me. But yeah my bad,Also, i don't follow the cowboys, I had no idea Aldon Smith played previously this season. [emoji1688]

KinesProf

Reaction score
HawaiiD":2rgc7iiv said:
KinesProf":2rgc7iiv said:
HawaiiD":2rgc7iiv said:

All good man, no worries. It would be incredibly jarring if that was the case.

I don't see any reason why the NFL should drag their feet with Josh though; just let him know either way. They've seemed overly punitive towards him for years.

Hollandhawk

Reaction score
It’s ridiculous honestly. Alden Smith was still having legal issues relating to domestic violence, assault and other things in 2018... but he gets to play?? Makes total sense :sarcasm_off:

chris98251

Reaction score
The league seems to do this with situations regarding us, drag stuff out when it's a determination but make quick decisions when it is about suspensions, remember Sherman and other prior to critical games.