Oh joy, another Chiefs Niners Super Bowl

AU1849

Reaction score
This might sound crazy, but I wouldn't mind seeing the 49ers win this one. I'm tired of the chiefs. A younger version of me, full of piss and vinegar would be a little more strident than admitting that.

I should be careful what I wish for though. That being said, I probably won't watch the game.

It really seems like the 49ers time. If not now, then when?
I get where you're coming from with your take on the 49ers. It's funny, I had my phase of despising your Seahawks, mainly because of a few fans who seemed to have a PhD in trash talk with a minor in gloating. But, at the end of the day, I'm a football fan through and through—it's practically the only sport that captures my attention.

As much as there's an emotional high in seeing the 49ers snag a win, it really boils down to the team's preparation and their mental fortitude to clinch the victory. It's not just about wanting it; it's about who's willing to push harder, strategize smarter, and execute their game plan flawlessly when it counts. So, while the heart might yearn for a 49ers triumph, the mind knows it's anyone's game until the final whistle.

AU1849

Reaction score
"gave an opinion, then you and the other 9er troll". Pretty sure my reading comprehension is just fine.
Correction: I'm the 9er troll they're talking about, serving up cheeky banter so spicy, it makes the hot wings jealous.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Wrong. Been right year after year. Your precious 29ers are about to run out of luck. And it's gonna' be a thing of beauty. Again.

Aussie Seahawk

Reaction score
It's only the third of all the Superbowls I have previously missed watching with two particular friends here in Adelaide, since the Bears/Patriots rout in the 1985/6 season. Both former absences were because I was away at a conference. In 1991, I was in Dunedin, New Zealand - my first-ever overseas trip, and all paid for!

I was so excited. I turned my transistor radio on when I arrived at my accommodation, to be greeted with "...alo 19" at the tail-end of a news report, so I knew Buffalo had lost.

I don't know how Buffalo fans coped with losing FOUR Superbowls in a row, or Detroit still never even making it to the game. Sport can be so very cruel. Such is life, I suppose.

Last edited:

Latest posts