Oh Jacksonville, you crazy fools.

12th_Bob

Reaction score
Eh, not sure it's a good deal for Jax. If Monroe walked after the season ended, being a former 1st, probably nets a legit comp pick in the 3-5th range and they still would be able to play him this season. Baltimore is already getting comps for all the players they lost and received a 6 for Boldin.

Jax's should of leveraged for a player as well as a pick IMO.

C-Dub

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1khcra2i said:
They're trying to follow the Indianapolis Colts School of Tanking. It's not a bad idea, really.
Yup. Except Indy was so damn obvious. At least Jax is a little more subtle.

SDHawk

Reaction score
Maybe Bryant McKinnie is available? Could we use him as a temporary solution at LT?

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
I would love to bring McKinnie in as backup and a temp replacement.

Not sure we could afford him though.

But since Jax is currently running a bluelight special on all their above average football players that are obscured by a bad record and uneven talent/skill distribution in other areas of the team - shouldn't we be checking their bins for some opportunities?

OP
OP
SeatownJay

SeatownJay

Reaction score
SDHawk":34exdhyx said:
Maybe Bryant McKinnie is available? Could we use him as a temporary solution at LT?
Baltimore traded for Monroe to replace McKinnie, who is stinking up the place.

SDHawk

Reaction score
SeatownJay":2zaj4laz said:
SDHawk":2zaj4laz said:
Baltimore traded for Monroe to replace McKinnie, who is stinking up the place.

The question isnt if McKinnie is better/worse than Monroe, the question should rather be whether McKinnie is better than McQuistan. I think he could be.

OP
OP
SeatownJay

SeatownJay

Reaction score
So Jacksonville traded Eugene Monroe for a couple of mid-round draft picks because, hey, they need all the draft picks they can get and they have first round pick Luke Joekel to play left tackle. Until now. Joekel broke his ankle and will miss the rest of the season. Jacksonville may become the second team in history to go 0-16.

Pick6

Reaction score
I wonder how much it would take to get Shorts or Blackmon?