Official: 4 Hawks make All-Pro team

themunn

Reaction score
First/Second team?

I'd hazard a guess that only Sherman made it as First Team, but imo it should be all but Marshawn (can't deny AP had a better year by some distance)

Just searched it myself, all four were First Team. Excellent! I didn't realise it was 2 RBs in the team, not just 1

renofox

Reaction score
WOW! Marshawn, Unger, Browner, Thomas all made first team.

edit: because I can't read

TDOTSEAHAWK

Reaction score
I am happy for Earl Thomas. He has been the best safety in football the last two years.

Steve2222

Reaction score
TDOTSEAHAWK":57uou84z said:
I am happy for Earl Thomas. He has been the best safety in football the last two years.

He really has. Theres a reason he doesn't put up flashy numbers even though he did put up his fair amount this year. QBs just avoid him. You give him a chance though and hes going to burn you.

Steve2222

Reaction score
Like how we have a better defense than SF yet basically there entire defense made All Pro.

dunceface

Reaction score
Its official we have the second most players on there to the niners (they have 6 we have 4) but their punter is one of them and we all know Jon Ryan is the best punter of all time so basically its a tie...

hawksfan515

Reaction score
Wow, that is cool. I remember in 2010 when we had no pro bowlers and the only guy we had make the all-pro team was Leon on the 2nd team. Nice that we have 4 now!!!

jkitsune

Reaction score
I'm eternally grateful that we didn't jettison Max Unger after his toe injury (or rookie season) like some people were calling for. Dude has turned into a baller.

Subzero717

Reaction score
My crow tastes might fine right now. I was one of a couple few that thought we should have kept Spencer.

I think its pretty awesome to see those guys get the recognition they have earned.

Also how do you make all pro but not pro bowl?

General Manager

Reaction score
Interesting it sure looked like that wasn't going to happen, great news for Sherm and the Hawks going into sunday.

Latest posts