Offensive Philosophy

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Russ Willstrong":38p1td1d said:
For 4 years we were near top of the league in explosive plays while throwing the least.
So many analysts and fans assume our explosive passing plays were set up by the run/play action but I've thought it was always a strength never fully realized.
Tonight we abandoned the run completely and appeared to look even more explosive. We might be turning a corner just as Brady's Pats, Ben's Stealerz and Rodger's packers evolved to become a more balanced offense with a dangerous passing game. I hope we give this passing offense more work to further refine the timing and chemistry that already makes us so explosive.

Doesn't matter, because Pete will go back to his same run, run PA when the playoffs come around, making any effort to develop a quicker-tempo O a waste of time. The Hawks will continue to live or die with being able to dig out of a hole in the second half, when Pete figures out his 'philosphy' isn't working. Those games are just flukes to Pete, even though they happen repeatedly.

Anthony!

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":2buhxx2l said:
Russ Willstrong":2buhxx2l said:
For 4 years we were near top of the league in explosive plays while throwing the least.
So many analysts and fans assume our explosive passing plays were set up by the run/play action but I've thought it was always a strength never fully realized.
Tonight we abandoned the run completely and appeared to look even more explosive. We might be turning a corner just as Brady's Pats, Ben's Stealerz and Rodger's packers evolved to become a more balanced offense with a dangerous passing game. I hope we give this passing offense more work to further refine the timing and chemistry that already makes us so explosive.

Doesn't matter, because Pete will go back to his same run, run PA when the playoffs come around, making any effort to develop a quicker-tempo O a waste of time. The Hawks will continue to live or die with being able to dig out of a hole in the second half, when Pete figures out his 'philosphy' isn't working. Those games are just flukes to Pete, even though they happen repeatedly.

This

Happypuppy

Reaction score
It will be an interesting offseason. Since the OL is pretty bad and we have two FE do we go to a better balance of pass block vs run ? No matter what PC says we are a better passing team than in the past. Running ? It's sort of an unknown ..: if lynch goes.