Offense has no idea what to do against two high safeties

Bobblehead

Reaction score
We have a solution to the problem coming next week.. 16 and 14 down deep.. #10 slashing across the middle.

renofox

Reaction score
I think they got some experience/practice today that will prove to be valuable next week.

Running and short passing game is what it takes to counter the tough D-lines.

chris98251

Reaction score
Haskins threw it 55 times, damn with all those passes they should have won right, Russ needs to go for 70 attempts so the Fantasy guys here that just care about Stats can brag in their leagues.

Elemas

Reaction score
Scorpion05":ww4d6k66 said:
Elemas":ww4d6k66 said:
I don't feel like Russell played bad. Sure, he didn't throw like he did in games 1-5, rating was low, and there was that pick...but...

We had a heavy run game today and RW himself averaged almost 9 yards a carry.

Is that worth $35M a year? Of course not. But, there will be games like this. He's shown that he can flip that around when necessary but it's unfair to think it'll happen each and every time.

I'd agree that he's in somewhat of a slump but I have faith that he's going to torch a few teams in these remaining games and playoffs.

Weeks 1-5 was one of the greatest stretches in NFL history. You all treated that as normal, when it was flat out unbelievable.

Russ’ performance was absolutely worth 35 million today. The WFT was defending the pass, which opened things up for Carson and Hyde. He played really well for most of the game. You guys sound absurd

I was defending Wilson. The win is definitely what matters.

But, if you throw out everything else and look at just this one game, not the season or anything else in the past, and say it was a $35M per year performance, something's wrong with you.

Ambrose83

Reaction score
Weird, I'd say rushing for almost 2 bills was the exact way to play a 2 high safety look. It's almost like we lost or something

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, putting up over 180 yards on the ground, not getting sacked once and winning their 10th game.
They clearly have no idea what to do.
Winning sucks.

5-5
fire Pete and John
Bench Russ
NWBS

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Cover-2 can be defeated with good route running tight ends.

The tight ends should be able to sit between covered zones and catch a lot of balls underneath or on seam routes and stop routes.

Tight ends can abuse Cover-2 defenses very well.

This should be an option when teams play this scheme on Seattle.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
I'll take disciplined play and a win, against one of the league's best defenses, for 35 million, Alex.