Now that the falcons are dealt with...next big issue for me

NavySeaHawk

Reaction score
is not who the Seahawks play. My big issue is what do I do the bye week after we crush the viqueens.

Maybe real rob report will be available for my Seahawks fix.

What do you guys have planned to regulate your Seahawks addiction?

Seahawks 54 vikings 9 ( my prediction subject to change, but not by much) :179417:

C-Dub

Reaction score
Just hoping we don't have a bye week hangover like usual. It's MNF so we better be prepared.

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
Good question. Since this is going to be the first of three byes we Hawks fans will have to suffer through, we need to formulate a plan now. There should be some way we at .net can help soothe BBs aching groin at the very least...

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
VivaEfrenHerrera":asofqkjn said:
Good question. Since this is going to be the first of three byes we Hawks fans will have to suffer through, we need to formulate a plan now. There should be some way we at .net can help soothe BBs aching groin at the very least...
Three? I see the bye week and the #1 seed getting the first round bye in the playoffs. What team do you think so lowly of you consider playing them a bye?

253hawk

Reaction score
The bye week between the NFCCG and the Superb Owl. ;)

kigenzun

Reaction score
In my ever increasing abundance of free time, I am going to write a novel.
:th2thumbs:

UGotHawked

Reaction score
VivaEfrenHerrera":1rl6j81d said:

Yeah...I'm not soothing anyone's groin, but I will hope he gets well. 8)

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
VivaEfrenHerrera":25lz9h1s said:

Send BB some frozen pees. :th2thumbs:

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I say we all spend that Sunday during the bye week watching the Rain City Redemption videos and then we all choose our top 5-10 moments from them and post 'em up.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I think I may take that opportunity to go steelhead fishing. I am gonna need to destress after all the close games in the last 5 weeks. And my fishing pole is calling me.

Latest posts