Niners vs Cowboys

SeatownJay

Reaction score
As long as the Cowboys lead the league in mentions on Twitter & Facebook, Jerry will consider this a successful opening day.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Lol that was the luckiest deep ball ever. That should've been picked easily.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Wenhawk":3b4aokn9 said:
Yep I bet it pissed off the niners D

I'm pretty sure part of their intent is just anything that could take any opposing player's head out of the game for even a split second. But that also being said, I doubt it worked.

HawkWow

Reaction score
"A big completion by Dallas". Aikman has been waiting 7 months to say those words.

chris98251

Reaction score
If Romo and Dallas come back and beat the 49ers, being a fly on the wall in the Webzone watching heads explode would be a great way to round out the week.

That can't happen can it?

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
chris98251":3tce1q3m said:
If Romo and Dallas come back and beat the 49ers, being a fly on the wall in the Webzone watching heads explode would be a great way to round out the week.

That can't happen can it?

Guess someone will have to find out how Jerry Jones' deal with the devil is going.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
mikeak":2hm5ih6n said:
Romo, Flacco, Alex Smith and Cutler all showed today that they are overpaid

The worst thing about it is that those bad contracts for mediocre QBs will just drive up the price on Russell Wilson's new deal this offseason.

I don't know in what world Alex Smith is worth 17M, Romo is worth 20+M, etc. The QB position is overvalued. Unless you have a truly elite one (or one that will probably be elite at some point in the future), just draft a new one! It's cheap to do now due to the rookie contract scale.

mikeak

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":oq7lr57o said:
mikeak":oq7lr57o said:
Romo, Flacco, Alex Smith and Cutler all showed today that they are overpaid

The worst thing about it is that those bad contracts for mediocre QBs will just drive up the price on Russell Wilson's new deal this offseason.

I don't know in what world Alex Smith is worth 17M, Romo is worth 20+M, etc. The QB position is overvalued. Unless you have a truly elite one (or one that will probably be elite at some point in the future), just draft a new one! It's cheap to do now due to the rookie contract scale.

I firmly believe that RW is smart enough not to get maximum. He will clock in at $16-17 million sure but no more. I don't see it as a discount I see it as maximize his brand which brings in advertisement money etc plus keep other good players on the team taking less like Bennett

Marvin49

Reaction score
I'm usually not "that guy", but wow am I seeing some horrific officiating.

Dallas scores because 3rd down converted twice on non exist ant penalties and then Niners drive stalls with 2 more.

BAD calls.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Understood Cartire...it wasn't meant either way actually. It was meant as I don't think the player in question will do much more than cheer for the team. Seriously.

Seahaaaawks

Reaction score
Jim's head almost exploded after that offensive pass interference call... You'd think they would learn to cover Boldin and Davis... But then again, it is dallas

uncle fester

Reaction score
This is one of the worst games I've ever watched. Dallas are dreadful but SF seem intent on getting a flag for every positive play. Are they taking pity on Cowboy incompetence?