Nikki Sixx is a Hawk Fan

Greenhell

Reaction score
Hottest rockin Hawk fan of them all. Nita Stauss. Can shred the guitar as well. Fap.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 913

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
I'm not sure what to think about our bandwagon famous people following.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
Seanhawk":1tdlxav2 said:
Yeah, but who does Vince Neil like?

In addition to his duties as singer of Motley Crue, you can also add football team owner to Vince Neil’s resume. The rocker and his Rockstar Sports Group were recently awarded an Arena Football League expansion franchise. The Las Vegas Outlaws make their debut next spring.

In an interview with the Las Vegas Review-Journal, Neil says that arena football is a bit different than the NFL variety. “It’s just a great sport,” he says. “It’s a lot of fun. Every time you get the ball, you figure it’s going to be a touchdown. It’s a 50-yard game, so the action’s really fast and furious. If you like high-scoring games, this is what you go see.”

Why the Outlaws nickname? Neil explain why it fits for the team: “I thought that was a cool name, and we just put out a record called ‘Nashville Outlaws: (A Tribute to Mötley Crüe),’ so ‘outlaws’ is in every portion of my life.”

A natural rival for the Outlaws will be the L.A. KISS, owned by Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley. “I was thinking to have like Mini KISS and Mini Mötley on either side for a battle of the bands,” Neil jokes.

Neil says while Simmons’ and Stanley’s team is named after their band, he didn’t want to do something similar for his squad. “This has nothing to do with Mötley Crüe,” he says. “I’m the singer for Mötley Crüe, but you’ve got to remember KISS is owned by two guys: Paul and Gene. Mötley’s four guys, and three guys don’t care about sports. This is my team with my partners.”

Read More: Vince Neil: Football Team 'Has Nothing To Do With Motley Crue' | http://loudwire.com/vince-neil-arena-fo ... ck=tsmclip

Seanhawk

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":8g7ffuo4 said:
Seanhawk":8g7ffuo4 said:
Yeah, but who does Vince Neil like?

In addition to his duties as singer of Motley Crue, you can also add football team owner to Vince Neil’s resume. The rocker and his Rockstar Sports Group were recently awarded an Arena Football League expansion franchise. The Las Vegas Outlaws make their debut next spring.

In an interview with the Las Vegas Review-Journal, Neil says that arena football is a bit different than the NFL variety. “It’s just a great sport,” he says. “It’s a lot of fun. Every time you get the ball, you figure it’s going to be a touchdown. It’s a 50-yard game, so the action’s really fast and furious. If you like high-scoring games, this is what you go see.”

Why the Outlaws nickname? Neil explain why it fits for the team: “I thought that was a cool name, and we just put out a record called ‘Nashville Outlaws: (A Tribute to Mötley Crüe),’ so ‘outlaws’ is in every portion of my life.”

A natural rival for the Outlaws will be the L.A. KISS, owned by Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley. “I was thinking to have like Mini KISS and Mini Mötley on either side for a battle of the bands,” Neil jokes.

Neil says while Simmons’ and Stanley’s team is named after their band, he didn’t want to do something similar for his squad. “This has nothing to do with Mötley Crüe,” he says. “I’m the singer for Mötley Crüe, but you’ve got to remember KISS is owned by two guys: Paul and Gene. Mötley’s four guys, and three guys don’t care about sports. This is my team with my partners.”

Read More: Vince Neil: Football Team 'Has Nothing To Do With Motley Crue' | http://loudwire.com/vince-neil-arena-fo ... ck=tsmclip

Good god. Talk about your unintentional, loaded question. I should have said Mick Mars.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
HomerJHawk":31stkp50 said:
I'd rather hear more about Nita. Can someone do a write up of her?

If by write up, you mean pictures of her bewbs, I agree.

Greenhell

Reaction score
Makes ugly sweater look beautiful.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    198.3 KB · Views: 721
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 721
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    197.8 KB · Views: 721

Greenhell

Reaction score
A few more. The pic of her slamming a beer with guitar...fap.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 717
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    199.5 KB · Views: 717
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 717

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":aqcpfaxn said:
Never heard of her (or him, if the dude on the right is him).

Daniel Bryan though...YES! YES! YES! YES!

Highest paid musician in the world, he's a smart dude. Which I find really interesting how well he's doing now considering the life he led for a long time.

http://en.mediamass.net/people/nikki-si ... -paid.html

The American musician-songwriter has an estimated net worth of $145 million. He owes his fortune to smart stock investments, substantial property holdings, lucrative endorsement deals with CoverGirl cosmetics. He also owns several restaurants (the “Fat Sixx Burger” chain) in Washington, a Football Team (the “San Jose Angels”), has launched his own brand of Vodka (Pure Wondersixx - US), and is tackling the juniors market with a top-selling perfume (With Love from Nikki) and a fashion line called “Nikki Sixx Seduction”.

Anyone read The Herione Diaries? That's a crazy read.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Heroin-Diarie ... 1416511946

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":395hr7v0 said:
Never heard of her (or him, if the dude on the right is him).

How old are you?

Everyone from age 30-55 should know who Nikki Six is.

I like the stars reppin' our Hawks. How many years have we had to endure seeing Jack Nicholson's mug at Lakers games or Spike Lee at Knicks games.