NFL will switch back to yellow flags

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Yeah every game I watched, the commentators were confused by the flag color.

Some things you just shouldn't mess with. We're too used to yellow flags.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
I wish they would do away with all the pink crap. Lots of other cancers just as important as breast cancer that could benefit from the awareness. Breast cancer is over killed. We get it.

How about child cancer, prostrate cancer, etc? Or better yet stop using the NFL as an advertising machine for the Kommen machine.

Don't get me wrong... Breast cancer awareness is important too. Just would like to see others in the spotlight.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":19kgb48q said:
I wish they would do away with all the pink crap. Lots of other cancers just as important as breast cancer that could benefit from the awareness. Breast cancer is over killed. We get it.

How about child cancer, prostrate cancer, etc? Or better yet stop using the NFL as an advertising machine for the Kommen machine.

Don't get me wrong... Breast cancer awareness is important too. Just would like to see others in the spotlight.

Breast cancer is not important to the NFL. Getting extra fans to dump money into their product is.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":37z46i0h said:

I do agree that they should switch it up and bring awareness to some other types of cancer that are lesser-known. Is anyone really that unaware that they need to check for breast cancer every now and then?

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
The whole pink this should be limited to one week IMO. I respect the heck out of the cause but do we really need a whole month every year?

HunnyBadger

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":3pct1oos said:
The whole pink this should be limited to one week IMO. I respect the heck out of the cause but do we really need a whole month every year?

I agree.

Plus the flags should be brown to match the shotty calls.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Bitter":tic7k5te said:
FlyingGreg":tic7k5te said:

Breast cancer is not important to the NFL. Getting extra fans to dump money into their product is.

God forbid Komen actually put a substantial amount of money towards a "cure" instead of marketing themselves.

Axx

Reaction score
Nfl trying to win over female demographic with its pink crap
if theu really wanted to they should make the nfl a more drama filled league like pro wrestling

OP
OP
razgriz737

razgriz737

Reaction score
bmorepunk":1f9xt7go said:
Bitter":1f9xt7go said:
FlyingGreg":1f9xt7go said:

God forbid Komen actually put a substantial amount of money towards a "cure" instead of marketing themselves.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I read earlier this morning that the NFL is actually not affiliated with Komen anymore, and is instead partnered with the American Cancer Society.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
razgriz737":2b84lk6l said:
bmorepunk":2b84lk6l said:
Bitter":2b84lk6l said:
FlyingGreg":2b84lk6l said:

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I read earlier this morning that the NFL is actually not affiliated with Komen anymore, and is instead partnered with the American Cancer Society.

Regardless of who they associate with to promote breast cancer awareness, they are simply involved to draw in new money from a largely untapped market (for them.)

Sturm

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":w69272s1 said:
Or better yet stop using the NFL as an advertising machine for the Kommen machine.

YES! A thousand times...YES!

OP
OP
razgriz737

razgriz737

Reaction score
Bitter":3rizxmo3 said:
Regardless of who they associate with to promote breast cancer awareness, they are simply involved to draw in new money from a largely untapped market (for them.)
Oh, totally. I was just sayin'.

mikeak

Reaction score
I have offered women to check for breast cancer for years. Usually ends with a slap / beer in my face

When the NFL does their part to send the same message then suddenly it is a great thing.......

Maybe they should go with blue flags - goes nice with pink