NFL Viewing Maps

FreshlySnipes

Reaction score
Largent80":2czhqwpr said:
OkieHawk":2czhqwpr said:
And this is why I have the Sunday Ticket.

Word. This is the 3rd game in a row that if I didn't have ST, I wouldn't see the game.

I just wish the NFL would quit giving the monopoly to DirecTv.

I don't have directTV either but I was able to purchase NFL Sunday Ticket online and watch all the games online.

https://nflst.directv.com/

It's $50 a month but I live in San Francisco and can't watch the Hawks unless I go to a bar. $50 a month is kind of expensive but if you think about it I usually spend at least $50 every weekend going to a bar just to watch the game anyway. Plus there is no contract for DirectTV.

I love it, I have lived in the Bay Area since 2012 and have always had to go to a local bar to watch the Hawks or even further for a Seahawks bar plus wake up early to get a good seat... Now I can kick it at my house and watch the game every weekend in HD!

GREATEST!

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
BlueThunder":59b7o9lm said:
Aren't there limits to national SNF Games? We're on there 4 times already right? Plus we've got a Monday nighter in there too. There is a limit, but I dunno what it is. Someone here knows. I think it would have been a no-brainer flex for sure. Hawks/Atlanta=Biggest, coolest game of the week... IMHO.... (homer opinion) lol But I think the reason we weren't even considered for a flex is that we are at our limit for national prime-time games. I'm, uh, good with that... heh heh And it's mega-cool that they compacted them in our last 11 games. Awesome. You guys do realize we play the Cards in AZ after the Falcons, right? Another HUGE game.... WHOOHOOO!!!! GOD I love football season!!! :179417:

According to the story last year about prime time games, All teams were allowed only 4 prime time games. If one team only had 3 and that did not max them out, then they could flex that team to a prime game. Afternoon games are not prime time games, just a change of venue. There were teams that were in positions to make a run at their respective divisions and they were allowed to flex them for the ratings (dont ask how, I assume it is in the NFL contracts loophole, et al.....Goodell rules).

Snipes post.....

If you have the card capability, you could probably put a DVR attached to the video and audio out and record it as well. Then watch it on your tv. Still working on doing that with my Vid card to tv using HDMI capability off the secondary output from my vid card. Not sure if the audio will go to DVR yet as I have not done it yet.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":gv4sfxvr said:
lobohawk":gv4sfxvr said:
Can the NFL spend anymore effort shoving Dallas down our throats. Even in NC where the local team is the Panthers, we can't view the fellow NFC South's Atlanta game. Absurd. Thought for sure I'd be able to see it this week.

06-FOX-L.png

Dallas? What about GB? GB has had 2 night games allready and outside of a few areas will be on TV AGAIN for most of the country. They will also be playing next week for TNF....so....3 of 6 games for sure EVERYONE got to see, and basically 4 for everyone that isnt next to Seattle or Atl. I live around Portland and I would say aside from the Seahawks the Packers are BY FAR on more than almost any other team almost every single year

Week 1 against the Jags in the PNW the Packers were on FOX EARLY
Week 2 they played Vikings in primetime
Week 3 they played lions which wasnt really showed outside midwest
Week 4 bye
Week 5 giants in primetime
Week 6 cowboys which isnt quite primetime but will be on for everyone outside seattle and atltanta area
Week 7 Thursday Night against the Bears

You do realize the Seahawks have the most primetime games this season right?

Contrary to popular belief, the Seahawks are actually on national TV a whole lot now.

fuego

Reaction score
LolaRox":2jni4v3x said:
WilsonMVP":2jni4v3x said:
lobohawk":2jni4v3x said:
Can the NFL spend anymore effort shoving Dallas down our throats. Even in NC where the local team is the Panthers, we can't view the fellow NFC South's Atlanta game. Absurd. Thought for sure I'd be able to see it this week.

Dallas? What about GB? GB has had 2 night games allready and outside of a few areas will be on TV AGAIN for most of the country. They will also be playing next week for TNF....so....3 of 6 games for sure EVERYONE got to see, and basically 4 for everyone that isnt next to Seattle or Atl. I live around Portland and I would say aside from the Seahawks the Packers are BY FAR on more than almost any other team almost every single year

Week 4 bye
Week 6 cowboys which isnt quite primetime but will be on for everyone outside seattle and atltanta area

And they just flexed the GB v ATL (week 8 ) to the 4:25 Sunday slot on FOX and moved CAR/AZ to 1:00. People will get more than their fill of GB :pukeface:

I mean at least that one actually makes sense. That Panthers/Cardinals game was the only NFC game at 4. You would have to agree that GB/Atanta is a more compelling match up, especially with the records.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
fuego":1g1a95li said:
LolaRox":1g1a95li said:
WilsonMVP":1g1a95li said:
lobohawk":1g1a95li said:

Week 4 bye

And they just flexed the GB v ATL (week 8 ) to the 4:25 Sunday slot on FOX and moved CAR/AZ to 1:00. People will get more than their fill of GB :pukeface:

I mean at least that one actually makes sense. That Panthers/Cardinals game was the only NFC game at 4. You would have to agree that GB/Atanta is a more compelling match up, especially with the records.

Welcome to Seahawks.net where some fans will believe every Seahawks game should be aired on SNF. :lol:

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":37xo2vje said:
fuego":37xo2vje said:
LolaRox":37xo2vje said:

Welcome to Seahawks.net where some fans will believe every Seahawks game should be aired on SNF. :lol:

NOOOO.....There is Monday Night Football. :rumble:

fuego

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":qg7xgopd said:

:lol:

LolaRox

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":3sqfeirb said:
fuego":3sqfeirb said:
LolaRox":3sqfeirb said:

I'm not one of those fans. I don't believe or want the Seahawks (or any other team) to be on SNF every week. My response was about GB being on so many national games especially so close together.

Yes, GB v ATL is a much better game to watch.

Insomniac

Reaction score
OkieHawk":1dzc7bgm said:
Largent80":1dzc7bgm said:
I just wish the NFL would quit giving the monopoly to DirecTv.

Agreed. One would think that it would be illegal...

Actually it would be illegal but the Sports Broadcasting Act of 1961 gave the NFL an antitrust exemption that allows them to pool TV rights.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I know everyone hates the Cowboys, myself included........but they are routinely the biggest fan base each year when you take into account sellouts, fan's that travel, TV ratings and merchandise sales.

So of course the NFL and networks are going to put them on as much as they can in prime time.

But hell, as an older fan that remembers when Bigfoot or Loch Ness sightings were more frequent than the Hawks being on prime time........I'll take 3-4 games a year every year.

Latest posts