NFL Viewing Map Week 9

kidhawk

Reaction score
[urltargetblank]https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2020&wk=9[/urltargetblank]

Looks like it's just the Northwest, Northeast (Bills Territory) and Arizona (along with cities: Anchorage, Fairbanks & Honolulu)

Broadcasters: Chris Myers & Brock Huard

Here's the map image (at least what will show up until the forum fixes the image issues)

09-FOX-V2.png

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Awesome, our first game of the year with local boy and former Seahawk Brock Huard on the call for the color job. I've always liked Brock, happy to see him climbing the broadcast ladder. It will be interesting to see how much he disguises the fact that he's a Seahawks fan. Impartiality is key in the booth. I suspect it won't be any issue at all. Great football knowledge all around, regardless of team.

aawolf

Reaction score
I wonder how much of a homer Huard will be. Also, I miss NFL Direct Ticket, as I'll have to catch snippets again on the Redzone channel.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Boo...as of this week this is the first hawks game I'm not getting on tv. We are all getting the raiders vs. chargers.

The Raiders LEFT. There's as many people who care about them anymore than Seattle cares about the Supersonics (I think they're the OK Thunder now). The Chargers no one cares about in Norcal.

When the local team is not playing, just show whoever in the division who is.

TraderGary

Reaction score
Aros":33aop3w7 said:
Awesome, our first game of the year with local boy and former Seahawk Brock Huard on the call for the color job. I've always liked Brock, happy to see him climbing the broadcast ladder. It will be interesting to see how much he disguises the fact that he's a Seahawks fan. Impartiality is key in the booth. I suspect it won't be any issue at all. Great football knowledge all around, regardless of team.

Yeah I agree. I also like Brock and am happy for him, and not just because he's a Seattle guy, although it doesn't hurt. :lol:

He's a professional. I don't think it will be too difficult for him to be objective. At the very least, he can't be anymore of a homer than Aikman is when he does the Cowboys games.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
TraderGary":16k6qayb said:
Aros":16k6qayb said:

Yeah I agree. I also like Brock and am happy for him, and not just because he's a Seattle guy, although it doesn't hurt. :lol:

He's a professional. I don't think it will be too difficult for him to be objective. At the very least, he can't be anymore of a homer than Aikman is when he does the Cowboys games.

:ditto: I trust Huard to objectively analyze the game. He has more professionalism in his pinky finger than Aikman has in his whole body.

Go Brock!