NFL Viewing Map Week 7 vs Chargers

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Hopefully at some point the Seahawks relevance will be connected to their place in the NFC West/record and not the preconceived notion of what the team was supposed to be

At least as an out of market viewer, I hope so :)

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
Just a quick update. As I am in the UK, I am naturally only able to watch what is airing here (without signing up for anything). I went to the guide and scrolled ahead on the sky sports nfl channel and they are scheduled to air the Seahawks / Chargers game live. So for UK fans without NFL streaming and access to sky sports nfl channel that is good news.

flv2

Reaction score
If you go to the FOX website with a US IP you get the tv feed for that IP address. Get a VPN with multiple US locations. All decent VPN providers have multiple locations. You can get a quality VPN from ProtonVPN for free. Seattle is normally their US-FREE#1 link, (currently US-FREE#50). Los Angeles is US-FREE#2. FOX gives you 1 hour free. If you close your browser and clean cookies and DNS cache, (EG: between quarters), you can reset your free hour.

FOX tv link:
https://www.fox.com/live/

Last edited:

acer1240

Reaction score
Or just pirate it. Much easier. I have links if anyone ever needs them. I've tried giving the NFL my money but didn't qualify due to my apartment location or whatever so I don't feel guilty at all.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
If you go to the FOX website with a US IP you get the tv feed for that IP address. Get a VPN with multiple US locations. All decent VPN providers have multiple locations. You can get a quality VPN from ProtonVPN for free. Seattle is normally their US-FREE#1 link, (currently US-FREE#50). Los Angeles is US-FREE#2. FOX gives you 1 hour free. If you close your browser and clean cookies and DNS cache, (EG: between quarters), you can reset your free hour.

FOX tv link:
https://www.fox.com/live/
Thanks, I know I can do the VPN thing or sign up for a trial of game pass but I’m not really wanting to go through that effort. I have them recorded/recording to watch at home anyway. I just saw it was available for those in the UK to watch this week and thought I’d mention it here. It’s looking like I should be able to watch it due to the time it’s on but otherwise we have a lot going on while we here (not a pleasure trip).

flv2

Reaction score
Thanks, I know I can do the VPN thing or sign up for a trial of game pass but I’m not really wanting to go through that effort. I have them recorded/recording to watch at home anyway. I just saw it was available for those in the UK to watch this week and thought I’d mention it here. It’s looking like I should be able to watch it due to the time it’s on but otherwise we have a lot going on while we here (not a pleasure trip).
Unofficially, (and less legally), you can see games that have finished at these sites:

https://nflreplay.net/

https://fullmatchtv.com/nfl/

acer1240

Reaction score
I sent you help via pm.