NFL Viewing Map Week 15

kidhawk

Reaction score
[urltargetblank]https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2021&wk=15[/urltargetblank]

We are the late game of the FOX double header. There is only one other game scheduled on FOX at the same time (Packers/Ravens) which is the main game. Seahawks/Rams will be limited to the Northwest (incl. Anchorage/Fairbanks) and the LA area. The rest of the country is getting the "#1" game.

Announcers: Chris Myers, Daryl Johnston

15-FOX-L.png

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Thank you for posting this so consistently!

I'll just take this opportunity to say how much I despise this announcing crew. Moose always seem to have an axe to grind with our team, and Chris Meyers is a clown. Boo this squad.

I'll listen to Riable

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
Jerhawk":2isxeudc said:
Thank you for posting this so consistently!

I'll just take this opportunity to say how much I despise this announcing crew. Moose always seem to have an axe to grind with our team, and Chris Meyers is a clown. Boo this squad.

I'll listen to Riable

I was surprised to see these two announcing our game as they did our Texans game last week.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
I can't believe the Bay Area got flexed out for Green Bay vs. Baltimore when we have two division rivals playing.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":62li36xn said:
I can't believe the Bay Area got flexed out for Green Bay vs. Baltimore when we have two division rivals playing.

That is a little mind boggling.

Especially because Green Bay will likely slaughter them

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":12wpfobj said:

Local area Fox stations get to choose what game they play, so whoever is in charge of deciding the games for the Bay Area must either A) believe that the Packers will be a bigger draw this weekend or B) really hate the Seahawks and or Rams enough to not want to see them play (this was mostly a joke, but you never know). Honestly though, with the Niners playing the same time slot on CBS, I would think most of the Niner fans (who might care about the outcome of our game) will either be at the game or watching it on CBS, thereby making our game less watchable for FOX.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
The new map is up. We get about half the planet, the other pair of teams get the other half.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":3btt88b5 said:
The new map is up. We get about half the planet, the other pair of teams get the other half.

Thanks for posting this. I just came to do the same. Unsurprisingly it’s pretty much west side is our game with the east side getting the other game. Just a few Midwest spots for us.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
So from the new map it looks like the WC, most of Broncosland, Green Bay/Detroit/Chicago will get our game. Everyone else has defaulted to WFT-Eagles.

There's no rhyme or reason to it, just like before, but hey it does mean more people will get the game.

People out of market might try puffer.stanford.edu for the game. They simulcast all our local Bay Area channels, so people should be able to watch via CPU that way.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
Tusc2000":15401b00 said:
How does this work for Sunday Ticket?

I don’t have Sunday ticket any longer but when I did have it I believe the rule was if the game was on tv in your area you couldn’t get the game and if it wasn’t in in your area you could. This is a unique situation as it’s rare for there to be multiple games at the same time on the same network on a day other than Sunday. I would think they could air it Anywhere the the other game is being aired but I’d check with them directly if I had Sunday Ticket.

Edit as I found the following:

Those who subscribe to NFL Sunday Ticket will be able to watch the game that is not airing in their local market.

https://thestreamable.com/news/this-is- ... k-15-games