NFL TV Map Week 14 (Updated Map as of Thursday)

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Thanks for putting these up every week Kidhawk, they are always cool to look at! :th2thumbs:

taz291819

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":2ez85kwb said:
As a resident of Indianapolis, that is a seriously annoying map. Most of the country gets our game and for some reason we got carved out into watching Giants-Chargers. Hoping Fox 59 changes before gametime, as I know stations sometimes do.

If enough people call your local Fox affiliate, they may change it. They, and their advertisers, only care about how many viewers they can get, not which teams are playing.

RedAlice

Reaction score
GeekHawk":ungk3od4 said:
RedAlice":ungk3od4 said:
Largent80":ungk3od4 said:
San Diego Hawk fans are once again screwed.

As of yesterday, the Charger game is still blacked out with 5300 tickets needed to be sold. It was blacked out last week for less than that. However, I don't know if they switch to a dif game or just show nothing in case of a blackout. Seems like they would replace it with the Hawks game.

Was wonderful with the black out last week - NO charger fans in the bar to annoy us during the Rams game.

Well, except for the fact that you had to watch the lambs... :mrgreen:

I love watching them as much as you love watching the Hawks. :D

For this week though, I will be in Philly at the Detroit/Philly game. Per your map, I will be able to watch the Hawk/Niner game after. Though, I hope to find a bar with NFL ticket and watch both yours and mine.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
taz291819":juftxrz9 said:
MidwestHawker":juftxrz9 said:
As a resident of Indianapolis, that is a seriously annoying map. Most of the country gets our game and for some reason we got carved out into watching Giants-Chargers. Hoping Fox 59 changes before gametime, as I know stations sometimes do.

If enough people call your local Fox affiliate, they may change it. They, and their advertisers, only care about how many viewers they can get, not which teams are playing.

Yeah, I did my part in asking them to consider it. I just doubt there are a ton of Seattle/San Francisco voices that will chime in as well. I would guess that the majority would rather watch our game than Giants-Chargers but that only fans of the teams will actually bother asking the stations to reconsider their choice.

drcool

Reaction score
Awesome. It will be showing in Jacksonville. I don't need to use the semi-mediocre stream from Sunday Ticket Max.

taz291819

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":2fdsq2xu said:
Yeah, I did my part in asking them to consider it. I just doubt there are a ton of Seattle/San Francisco voices that will chime in as well. I would guess that the majority would rather watch our game than Giants-Chargers but that only fans of the teams will actually bother asking the stations to reconsider their choice.

Our CBS affiliate use to do a poll every week (starting in December), to which game they would air outside of the Titans game (when they had double-headers).

Reaction score
I'd keep an eye on it as the week progresses for changes in coverage. I've seen coverage for a game change as late as up to Friday / Saturday. I try not to get to high or too low until Sunday morning and it shows I'm in one of the markets that gets the game. 1-0 every week. Go Hawks!

BreesIsOverrated

Reaction score
If Cincy wins that game against Indy they could easily get the #2 seed. They are very overlooked.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Happily, I did just hear back from Fox 59 in Indy, and got good news:

"Dear <MidwestHawker>,

We have received confirmation that the games we are airing is going to be the following:

1pm Detroit @ Phil
4:30pm Seattle @ San Fran

Hope this helps. Have a great day and thanks for watching!"

Looks like I get to see it here too. :th2thumbs:

HawkGA

Reaction score
There is a blue and a gray area there that are very discouraging.

HawkGA

Reaction score
There is a blue and a gray area there that are very discouraging.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
LawlessHawk":1bymm0yx said:
Largent80":1bymm0yx said:
San Diego Hawk fans are once again screwed.

I'm right on that line in Temecula about 2 miles from the San Diego county line so I'm never sure.... dirty bastadges...
I lived in Temecula from '94 to '02 and got all LA stations, no San Diego stations, because it's in Riverside county not San Diego county. If it's still the same, you will get whatever the FOX station in LA is broadcasting which according to the map is the Hawks game.

capncrunch

Reaction score
Oh this is a very helpful post Kidhawk. I subscribe to Sunday ticket and usually set my DVR to record the games and don't necessarily start watching at game time. I almost never get the Seahawks games on network but this time set to record off Fox instead thanks to your heads up. We typically get the NFC East or Steelers or Ravens here in Northern Virginia. Thanks again.

IndianaHawkFan3

Reaction score
Congrats MidwestHawker!!!! :thirishdrinkers: Happy Happy Happy here in South Bend, Indiana too that we get to see the Hawks destroy the Whiners! :49ersmall: That makes 5 games that I get to see on live TV this year so far!!!! Game Rewind and Field Pass for Live audio are great, but nothing like watching it live back here in Bears and Colts country :th2thumbs: The 506.com is where to go weekly on Wednesdays for the info...... :179417:

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
Site was updated this morning with both good and bad news.....Part of the good news was reported earlier in this thread. Besides Indy, we've added Greenville, SC...Toledo, OH and Presque Isle, ME to the list of viewers. Bad News for those in Philly wanting to watch this game on local tv...

UPDATES:
Philadelphia PA: SEA-SF to NYG-SD
Indianapolis IN; Greenville SC; Toledo OH; Presque Isle ME: NYG-SD to SEA-SF

Latest posts