NFL script

Weadoption

Reaction score
So, Jets Packer in the Super Bowl?
you know it’s gonna be the 49ers this Year.
It is scripted.
“The Brock Purdy Story, On Jesus Wings”
Only on Disney+
I’m may be homering it a bit, but it very well may be that this 7th rounder could have the divine power of the creator of the universe as his basic skill set.
just sayin

morgulon1

Reaction score
It is scripted.
Only on Disney+
I’m may be homering it a bit, but it very well may be that this 7th rounder could have the divine power of the creator of the universe as his basic skill set.
just sayin
He shall be cast down into hell for thinking he can beat Seattle.

Freeattle : Home of the free heroin needles

rupert J

Reaction score
I love the scripted conspiracy stuff, particularly when it hits so close to home. There are several examples of the NFL dream scenarios coming true - Harbaugh bowl comes to mind, but the power out really messed that (was it scripted? ooh), but here are the much more persuasive arguments against:

Seahawks crushing the "greatest offense ever" in SB48
Patriots choking away the undefeated season to the wildcard Giants

That's about it. No scripting. That goofy hundreds of billion dollar monolith couldn't script it's way out of a paper bag

WmHBonney

Reaction score
There is some funny shit in that video. "Abracagrabra" Kirk Cousins with no shirt? LMAO

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I love the scripted conspiracy stuff, particularly when it hits so close to home. There are several examples of the NFL dream scenarios coming true - Harbaugh bowl comes to mind, but the power out really messed that (was it scripted? ooh), but here are the much more persuasive arguments against:

Seahawks crushing the "greatest offense ever" in SB48
Patriots choking away the undefeated season to the wildcard Giants

That's about it. No scripting. That goofy hundreds of billion dollar monolith couldn't script it's way out of a paper bag
Then why do they need the legal status of sport entertainment rather than sport, if there's never any "nudging"?

Maulbert

Reaction score
It is scripted.
Only on Disney+
just sayin
The NFL loves nothing more than blue-balling the 49ers in their 'Quest for Six'. You'll lose to the Eagles again and like it.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Been a lot of em but not sure it's the one your talkin bout

He used several nics, but always the same guy. He was all over the Rams boards, KC boards, Niner boards, etc.

He normally got banned.

He was promoting some book about the NFL being rigged - like years ago.

I think he mostly used a version of Harold Jackson as his nic.

Weadoption

Reaction score
The NFL loves nothing more than blue-balling the 49ers in their 'Quest for Six'. You'll lose to the Eagles again and like it.
I can’t complain what the Bay Area has given to me as a fan of the teams over the years, but ya the wait on #6 for the Niners has been a tease for too dam long. They are beyond blue, hurts to sit down.

RedAlice

Reaction score
I can’t complain what the Bay Area has given to me as a fan of the teams over the years, but ya the wait on #6 for the Niners has been a tease for too dam long. They are beyond blue, hurts to sit down.

Too bad the money under your balls can’t be spent.

ronnieboycefanclub

Reaction score
In the off mic comments in the Rams - Broncos game an open secret of pre season was let out. When the guest from the Broncos would be speaking during play, he asked do I stop? The comentator advised, do not worry about a three yard gain piece of rubbish.

Latest posts