NFL Replay

Cartire

Reaction score
god i was so nervous after the first quarter

morgulon1

Reaction score
Wow, in hindsite watching the Redskins try to get physical and chippy with us is hilarious. Troy Aikman needs to have his vocal chords clipped.

Shock2k

Reaction score
When London fletcher got that sack made me think about all the crap I was talking about him through the week.

OP
OP
SeahawkFrost

SeahawkFrost

Reaction score
chawx":11vxjir8 said:
Whoa...nice avatar. Guess I can't keep coming to Seahawks.net on my work computer lol.
Yeah its nice but i have been thinking about changing it to something more appropriate for younger posters.

sam1313

Reaction score
SeahawkFrost":2i54gal9 said:
chawx":2i54gal9 said:
Whoa...nice avatar. Guess I can't keep coming to Seahawks.net on my work computer lol.
Yeah its nice but i have been thinking about changing it to something more appropriate for younger posters.

But I just like it so, so much! :|

Shock2k

Reaction score
SeahawkFrost":btc5mxvy said:
chawx":btc5mxvy said:

Younger me says it's just fine how it is.

travlinhawk

Reaction score
SeahawkFrost":3em985sp said:
chawx":3em985sp said:
Please- no

morgulon1

Reaction score
Anyone watching this game? cb Hall is a complete douchetooth. Tries to get all bad. Keeps giving up yardage. I'll enjoy watching Seattle go back there next season to take up where we left off.

I especially love the fact that we took over from the 2nd qtr on thus leaving the only noise to come from that stadium being the noise they piped in. Weak ass shit. Sorry ass field. Bob g3 might never be the same. I feel sorry for their fans and Bob g 3

The Radish

Reaction score
Still laughing at Wilson's block on the 4th quarter TD run.

Or maybe lack of block, but he was there. Went by Lynch like he was standing still.

:les:

Shock2k

Reaction score
It was great watching that again without all the massive stress. Was it me or did Russell float a lot of balls. Way out of character for him. I'm sure he will have it fixed by the time they get to the Georgia dome.

morgulon1

Reaction score
The Radish":29wys0kc said:

Or maybe lack of block, but he was there. Went by Lynch like he was standing still.

So many plays, little things I wasn't able to notice with the stress of the game happening. MRob and Z Miller were two of our most valuable players IMHO. Agreed.

sturg78

Reaction score
The Radish":pvqig32x said:

He didn't really throw a block, but you can see lynch heading for the sideline until Russ speed past him. I think that made lynch change his mind and go beast for our qbs courage.

zayden185

Reaction score
Irvin should have had two more sacks after Clem went out. Think one was pass defenses. Knocked backup qbs arm as he threw it

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
The Radish":1wj4qj55 said:

My mother called me yesterday and said the same thing about Wilson. She said she started laughing when she saw it and then she proclaimed; "My god, he is really fast". She is a Lions fan but is now rooting for Seattle for the PO's. :th2thumbs:

Greenhell

Reaction score
Cartire":vbep1b0i said:
god i was so nervous after the first quarter

As was I.i was on the damn edge of my seat but there was something inside that told me not to worry.

Latest posts