NFL Releasing SB XLVIII on YouTube this week... and more!

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Watch Super Bowl XLVIII if you don't have it on your DVR or other medium. Sounds like they're gonna release the GB and San Fran NFCCG's as well. Don't know all the details, but thought I'd pass it along. I lost my recording of our win over the Niners in the infamous '13 NFCCG, so I'm looking forward to watching that to death.

Re-Watch Seahawks Super Bowl XLVIII Win

Every Tuesday to celebrate #SuperTuesday, the NFL releases a full-game broadcast of a Super Bowl for fans to watch on YouTube.

This week, you can re-watch the Seahawks’ Super Bowl XLVIII victory over the Denver Broncos, the first of three Seahawks games the league will publish on the site, with the other two being Seattle’s NFC Championship wins over Green Bay and San Francisco to celebrate #FreeGameFriday.

LINK:

http://www.seahawks.com/news/2016/10/05 ... 37963707=1

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
BlueThunder":800qwq7n said:
Watch Super Bowl XLVIII if you don't have it on your DVR or other medium. Sounds like they're gonna release the GB and San Fran NFCCG's as well. Don't know all the details, but thought I'd pass it along. I lost my recording of our win over the Niners in the infamous '13 NFCCG, so I'm looking forward to watching that to death.

Re-Watch Seahawks Super Bowl XLVIII Win

Every Tuesday to celebrate #SuperTuesday, the NFL releases a full-game broadcast of a Super Bowl for fans to watch on YouTube.

This week, you can re-watch the Seahawks’ Super Bowl XLVIII victory over the Denver Broncos, the first of three Seahawks games the league will publish on the site, with the other two being Seattle’s NFC Championship wins over Green Bay and San Francisco to celebrate #FreeGameFriday.

LINK:

http://www.seahawks.com/news/2016/10/05 ... 37963707=1

Are ya gonna download it to a flashdrive???? Just asking for a friend. :stirthepot: :rumble:

12HawkFan

Reaction score
Thanks for the info!!!

A friend would like to know, how do you "download" videos from YouTube?

GO HAWKS!!!

sdog1981

Reaction score
Nothing better then the look of Manning and Adam Gase just sitting on the bench dejected.

stizz19

Reaction score
I still have the game DVR'd, and still watch on occasion this day.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I have it on DVD and am surprised it still works, as I have watched it about a million times, and it never gets old. :lol:

sutz

Reaction score
Just watched. Great to see again. No commercial breaks, goes right through to the trophy presentation.

:2thumbs: