NFL Network blacksout the KC away game for dish customers

Blitzer88

Reaction score
NFL Network is currently unavailable for me in Seattle. Not sure whats up. Anyone else having this problem?

captSE

Reaction score
Well Directv blacked us out too! I live in Alaska and many Alaskan venues up here got the feed but others didn't including me! Ashholes.
These are the same people who black out my NFL Sunday ticket Seahawk feed that I paid for! "because I am in the Pacific Northwest" and I can watch local programming from Anchorage, Juneau or Fairbanks. Why can't they use the same "THEORY" or logic here and include me in the Anchorage feed, Juneau or Fairbanks feeds. Why? Ahsssholes.
It seems to me that being included or denied satellite feed has little to do with location and more to do with if somebody got paid to show the game to us and they can't follow their own logic.....Asssholes.
Oh I know, that's too simplified and I should get it but they don't understand anything unless they can screw the fans.
Aaashholes............

captSE

Reaction score
I can't figure out why they pick on the most connected fans in these cases. Why is it no problem that I can watch the cowboys or the giants but heaven forbid, NOT the Seahawks!
Piss me off.

hawxfreak

Reaction score
when this happened several years ago I was under contract and gave them hell so bad they tore up my contract and I got direct tv or comcrap at the time and never paid a cent
just tell them it is UNACCEPTABLE period and you will tell everyone you know to screw them and on and on and on and they will let you out of your contract but you have to stick to your guns and they did for me cuz I personally wouldn't stand for that crap
If you don't have a huge hill in your way an antenna can be clearer and a cleaner pic too as I had a 30 ft pole with a huge antenna and all that crap before hd was a thing , being I'm a videophile an all
Good luck and I really , really feel for ya :2thumbs:
Good luck

KPA

Reaction score
Fairbanks Alaska is approximately 2400 miles from Seattle, but the NFL considers us a local market... I will never understand that????

kidhawk

Reaction score
captSE":1u8ps6vh said:
Well Directv blacked us out too! I live in Alaska and many Alaskan venues up here got the feed but others didn't including me! Ashholes.
These are the same people who black out my NFL Sunday ticket Seahawk feed that I paid for! "because I am in the Pacific Northwest" and I can watch local programming from Anchorage, Juneau or Fairbanks. Why can't they use the same "THEORY" or logic here and include me in the Anchorage feed, Juneau or Fairbanks feeds. Why? Ahsssholes.
It seems to me that being included or denied satellite feed has little to do with location and more to do with if somebody got paid to show the game to us and they can't follow their own logic.....Asssholes.
Oh I know, that's too simplified and I should get it but they don't understand anything unless they can screw the fans.
Aaashholes............

NFL Network has no option. The rights to the preseason game were purchased by a statewide network. They happen to own networks in Juneau, Fairbanks and Anchorage. The game was on Anchorage on the local CW and Thursdays is scheduled to be on FOX I believe. In other Alaska markets they may own different networks so I can't say which channels they chose to show it on.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
kidhawk":2ebtse9e said:
captSE":2ebtse9e said:
Aaashholes............

NFL Network has no option. The rights to the preseason game were purchased by a statewide network. They happen to own networks in Juneau, Fairbanks and Anchorage. The game was on Anchorage on the local CW and Thursdays is scheduled to be on FOX I believe. In other Alaska markets they may own different networks so I can't say which channels they chose to show it on.
This.
I live in Michigan and they did this with the Lions game on DISH too. The Seahawks game was fine for me on NFL Network because I live here and the Seahawks game was not being televised by my local FOX channel. No Lions for me on NFL Network but the Seahawk game I was able to DVR. This one time I was lucky to NOT live in Washington.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
Has anyone had any experience with KODI? I was pointed to this by a guy at Crutchfield and it sounds promising but I am just not up to speed on it. Looks like once you set up you can virtually stream anything!

https://kodi.tv/