NFC West week 3 predictions!

Hawks46

Reaction score
Cardinals

Steelers

Seahawks.

We're not blowing the Bears out. I mean, it's just not Pete's thing to run up the score. I can see it getting out of hand if two things happen: Pete wants to work on the passing game against a poor opponent, and the defense scores at least once and probably twice.

This is a team that gets ahead by 10 points and goes run, run, pass, punt for the entire second half.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
49ers at Cardinals: San Francisco is good enough to steal a game or two this season that everybody thinks they are going to lose. This will not be that game. Cardinals 28, 49ers 16

Steelers at Rams: This Rams defensive line vs this Steelers offensive line in the Echodome? Look for Donald, Long, and Brockers to have some highlight reel plays in this one, but Roethlisberger is playing well enough these days to make enough plays to overcome them, especially with Bell back in the lineup. Steelers 24, Rams 20 (and as an aside, can Pittsburgh please stop playing teams that I hate for a while? This will be the third straight week I've had to root for the Steelers and it's making me feel dirty.)

Bears at Seahawks: As much as I would love a nice relaxing blowout victory for a change, I think this one will play out in typical Seattle fashion: the first half will be closer than it has any right to be before the Seahawks blow it open in the second half with the help of a few explosive plays. Seattle still wins this one by a comfortable margin, but none of us will be comfortable watching it for the first two quarters. Seahawks 27, Bears 6

Rex

Reaction score
Shadowhawk":9gyuxd49 said:
can Pittsburgh please stop playing teams that I hate for a while? This will be the third straight week I've had to root for the Steelers and it's making me feel dirty.)

:lol:

rideaducati

Reaction score
Hawks46":3f41copt said:
Cardinals

Steelers

Seahawks.

We're not blowing the Bears out. I mean, it's just not Pete's thing to run up the score. I can see it getting out of hand if two things happen: Pete wants to work on the passing game against a poor opponent, and the defense scores at least once and probably twice.

This is a team that gets ahead by 10 points and goes run, run, pass, punt for the entire second half.

Hell, the Seahawks haven't been up by 10 and are still going run, run, pass, punt. I'd like to see a first half lead in a game, it's becoming a rare thing these days.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Rams offense is a bigger plus over Steelers D than the inverse. So Rams go to 2-1.

Cards will not lose at home to a Niner team in disarray. Cards 3-0

Niners 1-2

Hawks destroy Da Bears. Hawks 1-2.

OP
OP
R

ringless

Reaction score
PLAYER
KEARLY 8-4
RINGLESS 8-4
Hawksfansinceday1 8-4
RedAlice 8-4
drdiags 7-1
Shadowhawk 7-5
Mizzou 7-5
Hasselbeck 7-5
greenblue_eye's2 6-2
POPEYEJONES 6-6
Marvin49 5-5
Fade 5-7
UNCLE SI 4-0
ClutchDJ 4-4
Superman28 4-4
Erebus 4-4
REX 3-5
SALISHHAWKFAN 3-5
SF49er 3-9
Laloosh 2-6
London 12 1-3
SeahawksTopGear: 1-3
SPORTS HERNIA 0-4
ELCALIENTE 0-4

RedAlice

Reaction score
Why am I missing my points for my week 1 prediction of Rams beating Hawks? I only missed picking for SF and Az that week.

And.....probably my favorite Cards win today! Nice job AZ. I was at a bar with a table of my Arizona family who are as loud as me ( :D :D :D :D ) and there was a table of Niner fans next to us. Finally, it wasn't me being told not to get into a fight. Loved it!!!!

congrats to the AZ fans.

OP
OP
R

ringless

Reaction score
RedAlice":lg0emkfa said:
Why am I missing my points for my week 1 prediction of Rams beating Hawks? I only missed picking for SF and Az that week.

And.....probably my favorite Cards win today! Nice job AZ. I was at a bar with a table of my Arizona family who are as loud as me ( :D :D :D :D ) and there was a table of Niner fans next to us. Finally, it wasn't me being told not to get into a fight. Loved it!!!!

congrats to the AZ fans.

I went ahead and edited it for you! Thank you. I had a lot of fun today. Looking forward to this weeks game! Your guys defense kept the Steelers offense in check after thing cooled down on those first two drives. I expect a close game this week

RedAlice

Reaction score
@Ringless. Thank you!

And, I got to the bar towards the end of the Rams game, enough time to see a few drives w my AZ family. They are pretty high on your team right now, but seemed to at least think we might be tougher than last year.

Honestly, I don't know. Fisher seems to be acting like he's on a lounger by the beach.

Cheers to next week! :thirishdrinkers: My fam is staying around here as they are on vacation so I will get to watch it with a bunch of hard core AZ fans. :D