Foghawk

Reaction score
Seahawks at Packers - S
Colts at Rams - R
Cardinals at Lions - (C)
Panthers at Niners - (F)

Ramfan128

Reaction score
Way too many people here picking the Rams to win...

I'm having trauma flashbacks to losing every game we're favored in under Fisher..

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Guys, it's very simple. Just list each NFC West team EVERY WEEK. If you have them losing, put that NFC West team in parentheses. If you have them winning, then don't put them in parentheses. Holy smokes. Don't make Bigskydoc sit and look up/try to remember all the opponents of NFC West teams, it's enough work just to keep track of properly made/easily readable picks in the first place.

S
(R)
C
(F)

Fudwamper

Reaction score
Seahawks D/line keeps Erin in check
Rams D-line smothers Tolzien
(Cardinals) Lions just score too many points at home
(Niners) Panthers just to much for new look niners in a squeaker

ringless

Reaction score
Rams to win
(Cardinals) to lose
(Seahawks) to lose
(SF) to lose

I feel like I've lost my mind looking at that.

OP
OP
bigskydoc

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Changing picks before game time
First week is always the hardest because you are never quite sure how teams are going to come out of the gate, and which players are more hurt, and less hurt, than teams are letting on.

(S)
R
(C)
(F)

My heart says Hawks, my head says Pack. Ultimately, Rodgers takes advantage of an over-amped Seattle D-line early in the game. The hard count results in enough free plays to give the Pack the early edge. Later in the game, the Hawks D-line loses the edge, and, except for Bennet, are a half-step late off the snap. Thomas still hasn't learned how to go at less than 100%, and pulls up limp. Not injured, and he won't miss games, but it will slow him down a bit. Wilson gets off to his usual, terrible start. Accuracy suffers early, before he settles in, midway through the game. If the defense, or the running attack, can keep it a game through the half, we have a good chance when the offense finally comes fully alive in the second half. Ultimately, I think we fall just short in Lambeau.

A "Luckless" Colts team, with an attack led by an aging Frank Gore, isn't getting it done against a stifling Rams defense (despite Aaron Donald being out). Granted we get Captain Bieber leading the attack in the opposite direction, but Gurley will have a field day to keep the Rams ahead.

An aging Palmer/ Fitzgerald duo will make a valiant effort, and David Johnson will be fed. Ultimately they will be too one-dimensional and predictable to outscore the Lions.

Niners - Panthers - DUH

OP
OP
bigskydoc

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Week one picks as I have them added to the first post. Please review for accuracy

Note, I will be elk hunting the next two weeks, so I probably won't be updating the chart until after week 3 games

So far, LolaRox the only one to pick a Niners win. This can be a good, high risk/ high reward strategy

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Natethegreat":3q8rfuxz said:
Seahawks= loss
Rams=win
Cards=win
Niners=loss
I am revising the Seahawks to a win. Bryan Bulaga is out and I think our defense can create enough pressure.

So its.
S
C
(N)
R

OP
OP
bigskydoc

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Bulaga out. I'll change my pick for that one game to a Seahawks win. This is coming after the early games started, but before the game in question.

Is this acceptable or do all picks have to be in before the early games?

S
(C)
(F)
R

OP
OP
bigskydoc

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Rough first week. Why did I switch my pick just because Bulaga was out. Never pays off.

We had two perfect brackets this week. Ringless and Maulbert with four correct picks. Please look over the results and be sure I have your correct picks and score for the week.

OP
OP
bigskydoc

bigskydoc

Reaction score
On to week 2. Only three points up for grabs this week, due to the divisional matchup of the Digits and the Hawks, unless someone wants to take a shot at a tie.

2nd place Seahawks host the 2nd place Niners.
2nd place Cardinals visit the Luckless Colts
The Redskns visit the #1, Jared Lannister (the inbred) led Rams

S
C
R

Ramfan128

Reaction score
I think somebody should get a point if they have the balls to pick the Niners this week..

That said, won't be me

Seahawks win in Rams/Colts like fashion

Cardinals lose to the Colts - I don't think I've ever seen a team that looked as bad as the Cardinals favored on the road by 9 points. Don't care how bad the Colts looked. I think the Colts defense handles the Cardinals offense and leads to some FGs for the Colts to win the game.

Rams win, but I'm not that confident

S
(C)
R