NFC West Pick The Winners

OP
OP
bigskydoc

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Well, my lack of faith torpedoed me this week. Looks like I'll have to take some chances next week.

Week13 results

It's getting awfully packed at the top.

OP
OP
bigskydoc

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Week 14 is likely to be the deciding week with a lot of toss ups

I've got

S
R
F
(C)

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
S
F
(R)
(C)

...For now. If we keep these, Maulbert, one of us will be ahead of the other. May the best man (ROLAND) win!

kidhawk

Reaction score
Week 14:

S

(F)

R

(C)

I'm really regretting ignoring that nagging feeling I had about the 49ers beating the Bears last week. This week I'm not going to ignore that similar feeling I'm having about the Rams over the Eagles. Although this is one I won't mind being wrong about.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Oh, snap - all three of the leaders have different picks. Someone's gonna hold sole possession of first place in a few days, short of a miracle from one of the second-place players. :)

kidhawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1bu6j66k said:
Oh, snap - all three of the leaders have different picks. Someone's gonna hold sole possession of first place in a few days, short of a miracle from one of the second-place players. :)

I don't know about the other 2 who are tied at 26, but the best I can do as picks currently stand is tie for 1st.....of course I could make a pick change saturday night :stirthepot: