NFC WEEK 15

RedAlice

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1l04o1mp said:
RedAlice":1l04o1mp said:
SF @ Hawks. Well, my god we all know how this should and will go. If Hawks lose I totally expect iRo to make that time machine produce the younger Angelina in my bed pronto.
If the Seahawks lose and I manage to make this somehow happen, it's my bedroom she's teleporting to; but you're welcome to join in. ;)

Ha.

rideaducati

Reaction score
RedAlice":y5epfx48 said:
Nice job Ringless on starting this weekly tradition. Feisty replies this week - including a wonderful hot naked fantasy depiction of Angelina Jolie in her prime. Gotta love Football.

Oh, and there is another Ram's fan contributing! Yay!! Finally. Takes some wins I guess.

----

Cards @ Rams. I'm gonna buck a bit here. Based on the last 4 weeks of play from both teams, Rams should own this game and keep the Cards to 10 or less w a Rams score of 20+ points range.

But, I'm not a convinced believer yet. Last week I was just hoping for two wins in a row (first time this year) - and they did it w a shut-out. Nice! I had a happy moment on my walk back from the Superdome and I bought some great Rams New Orleans beads w a Ram logo at the bottom that I can wear on halloween or somthing. Yay! Oh, and I had another Hurricane and said: Rams won! a bunch of times out loud.

Three wins in a row is not something I have seen this team able to do yet this year, and I vividly remember Dallas and Philly and that painful San Diego game. I am still feeling: show me. And I don't even like Missouri.

Won't call this game. I believe it can go either way.

SF @ Hawks. Well, my god we all know how this should and will go. If Hawks lose I totally expect iRo to make that time machine produce the younger Angelina in my bed pronto.

The rams just beat two of the bottom 5 teams in the league and now they should "own" a team with a really good defense? Slow your roll. The rams offense is just as bad as the cards offense right now. The difference between the two is that one team has scored on VERY BAD defenses and the other has scored less on good defenses.

I can see the progression of the rams because they are finally beating teams they are supposed to and only have one bad loss on the year. They have also beaten teams they had no business beating. I don't think they'll be a top team next season without a QB.

This looks like it could be another season where the rams end on a hot streak, only to start next season 2-5.

RedAlice

Reaction score
I don't believe in the "no business winning" phrase that gets tossed around. And, I am basing my comments on the last 4 games, not just the last two. The Denver win was solid, and started the better play. Whether it continues, we will see.

I completely agree re a QB and don't think Bradford coming back is the answer either.

OP
OP
R

ringless

Reaction score
Here is an interesting stat in regards to the Cardinals Defense.
Out of the 13 games played this season, 11 of them the Cardinals have held to 20 points or fewer with only Denver, and Atlanta scoring more than that.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
RedAlice":3hpwhnfh said:
Ramfan128".[/quote:3hpwhnfh said:
I've frequented this board for a while now. Didn't always want to contribute because it's a Seahawks board.....but, I've come to the conclusion that it's the best message board for NFL talk....the Rams board I frequent the most split and became two, and the newer board is full of some unrealistically optimistic posters lol.

------

Glad to see you posting more. It's the best board for overall NFC W talk, by far.

Honestly, other than one, I've found the Rams boards to be very full of "unrealistically optimistic" as you put it fans to the point that it's not even enjoyable or worthwhile to read them or interact.

Now that Rams are playing good again, some of the worst ones are sprouting up on opponent's sites again with all of their childish ranting. We may honestly have some of the worst fans online of any fans - or rather, the good ones just don't post as much and the few bad ones are quite prolific.

Yep we do have some bad ones.

I got a laugh out of the Cardinal fans though...talking smack from a historical stand point...saying things like "Without Kurt Warner the Rams never would have won anything and would be irrelevant". I think they have some deep rooted issues and insecurities to go to that type of argument.

Anyway, I'm pumped about this week and if the Lions somehow lose to the Vikings, we still won't be eliminated!!

Ramfan128

Reaction score
ringless":f8pasqf2 said:
Out of the 13 games played this season, 11 of them the Cardinals have held to 20 points or fewer with only Denver, and Atlanta scoring more than that.

Scoring probably won't come easy tonight. The Cardinals run defense has been susceptible to big runs lately, so hopefully we can exploit that.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Ramfan128":rv79aoa5 said:
ringless":rv79aoa5 said:

Scoring probably won't come easy tonight. The Cardinals run defense has been susceptible to big runs lately, so hopefully we can exploit that.

Actually, I also think that the new AZ RB from the practice squad (Williams?) did pretty good for AZ last week. 100 yards I think? So, they might have a strong Run game, or rather it is unknown how this new guy will be and certainly not a lot of tape on him.

Hey, I didn't realize that Stanton was the backup QB to Hill in 2010 at Detroit, That is kinda cool.

mollyhawk

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
Last evening I was surfing for the implications of tonights game for the Hawks and I came across this website. I was impressed by the various viewpoints/depth of knowledge and consideration to those with alternate team favorites.

Personally, I "teethed" on the Vikings but have been here and grew up with the Seahawks since their inception in '76. I have often wondered where that little boy who won the contest to name the Seahawks and as I remember, won lifetime attendence to our home games. I have always loved the spirit and now the ongoing traditions of the Seahawks.

As to the game very soon to start this evening. I do appreciate the several alternate strategies voiced on this game; however, in adopting the expressed Seahawk locker room philosophy ... just one game at a time, I have to root for those "evil" Rams this evening. At any rate, I respect both coaches and should be a good game. Not only are the obvious potential playoff implications for the Seahawks but how about that potential "home field advantage" for the Cardinals in the superbowl; that plus the championships along the way.

But, I have to admire the way the Rams are playing right now and I do think they have a chance and tonight, as well as their last regular game this year, are their superbowls ... I hope they win this one and they will not win their last one.

"Go Hawks!" mollyhawk

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
mollyhawk":rkzjiqok said:
Hi Everyone,
Last evening I was surfing for the implications of tonights game for the Hawks and I came across this website. I was impressed by the various viewpoints/depth of knowledge and consideration to those with alternate favorite team favorites.

Personally, I "teethed" on the Vikings but have been here and grew up with the Seahawks since their inception in '76. I have often wondered where that little boy who won the contest to name the Seahawks and as I remember, won lifetime attendence to our home games. I have always loved the spirit and now the ongoing traditions of the Seahawks.

As to the game very soon to start this evening. I do appreciate the several alternate strategies voiced on this game; however, in adopting the expressed Seahawk locker room phylosophy of just one game at a time, I have to be rooting for those "evil" Rams this evening. At any rate, I respect both coaches and should be a good game. Not only implications for the Seahawks but how about that potential "home field advantage" for the Cardinals in the superbowl; that plus the championships along the way.

But, I have to admire the way the Rams are playing right now and I do think they have a chance and tonight, as well as their last regular game this year, is their superbowls ... I hope they win this one and they will not win their last one.

"Go Hawks" mollyhawk
Welcome Molly. Go Hawks!

OP
OP
R

ringless

Reaction score
The Defense really came to play tonight. But a disaster season on the injury front even got more so. Lindley is our 4th String backup. We came into the season With Palmer-Stanton-Thomas and signed Lindley just a short month ago. His career stats in his 3 years as a QB is 0 TD's 7 INT and he should've had some more tonight.

The Cardinals have missed the most player games to injury this year according to ESPN and have the most $$$ on IR in the league. While I don't even think we win one playoff game at this point. I think with this D we would have had a shot at at least making it to the big game if we had half the players on IR that we do now.

mollyhawk

Reaction score
Thx hawksfansinceday1.

Well game is over; wonder where those other Rams went. It was apparent that the Cardinal defense showed up.

Sincere congratulations to the Cardinals this evening; and the Seahawks certainly know the pang of the injury reports, aka our Center, etc., for several weeks, plus a dozen or so, including several strong contributors, currently on IR status.

Anyway, on now to host, play and hopefully beat those pesky 49ers ... going to be an interesting, no, exciting weekend. Guess we are already in the playoffs, huh.

And then, in 10 days, speaking of "defense", hope our defense can stop some of those Cardinal attempts at establishing a running game in Phoenix and their QB, whoever he will be, will pass a few to our DB's.

Go Hawks!

RedAlice

Reaction score
mollyhawk":7krn9bxm said:
Thx hawksfansinceday1.

Well game is over; wonder where those other Rams went. It was apparent that the Cardinal defense showed up.

Sincere congratulations to the Cardinals this evening; and the Seahawks certainly know the pang of the injury reports, aka our Center, (our D-line QB), for several weeks, plus a dozen or so, including several strong contributors, currently on IR status.

Anyway, on now to host, play and hopefully beat those pesky 49ers ... going to be an interesting, no, exciting weekend. Guess we are already in the playoffs, huh.

And then, in 10 days, speaking of "defense", hope our defense can stop some of those Cardinal attempts at establishing a running game in Phoenix and their QB, whoever he will be, will pass a few to our DB's.

Go Hawks!

Hi Molly!! You wonder where what Rams went?

I have a question for you: do you wear pink ribbons in your hair? Or are they green and blue?

mollyhawk

Reaction score
Hi REDALICE,

"What Rams"? Why, REDALICE, the Rams that beat us earlier this season and the Rams that won 4 of the last 6 games just before this game, the last two being shutouts.

However, to talk a bit of smack just between the two of us ... also the Rams that are going to be hosted and challenged again on the 28th ... so they better bring more than they did for this Cardinal game or for sure, the plane will be quiet on the way back to St Louis.

Good luck with NY, make our Division proud.

Go Hawks!

OP
OP
R

ringless

Reaction score
Hopefully this is a week of upsets in this division lol.

RedAlice

Reaction score
mollyhawk":30mlz14i said:
Hi REDALICE,

"What Rams"? Why, REDALICE, the Rams that beat us earlier this season and the Rams that won 4 of the last 6 games just before this game, the last two being shutouts.

However, to talk a bit of smack just between the two of us ... also the Rams that are going to be hosted and challenged again on the 28th ... so they better bring more than they did for this Cardinal game or for sure, the plane will be quiet on the way back to St Louis.

Good luck with NY, make our Division proud.

Go Hawks!

Well, either welcome MOLLY! or, someone is using a new nic.

Either way....you might have picked the wrong Rams fan to get all excited against. You need a different one.

Go beat the Niners.

Alice.

Latest posts