New Real Rob Report - Lost Tapes 2013 Offseason

seattlest7

Reaction score
A new Real Rob report to start the weekend - fantastic. While I can dig any of the players, I do agree that it'd be great to reduce Kearse, Guy and Moffit's time and start spreading the Real Rob love to some of the other guys on the team. Enjoyed the Wagner, Ware, McDonald and McQ appearances this time.

Also, I LOVED that the d-line guys were complaining about how hard the coaches were working them at camp. I can guarantee the coaches weren't working them as hard as the Atlanta O-line was in January, so hope the work now will pay off during this upcoming season/playoffs.

Throwdown

Reaction score
I think the real rob report should have Sherm for at least a 5 minute segment each episode.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
I don't have an issue with any of the guys, but I would like to see the camera time be spread out more evenly. Bwagz is awesome.

themunn

Reaction score
I burst out laughing when Kearse shouted "you gonna laugh dog?!".
He must get some amount of ribbing

Johnny

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":3cysa5s5 said:
jlwaters1":3cysa5s5 said:
Kearse needs to stop being featured in these. He's not funny. Infact I find him annoying.

Almost as annoying as his butter hands.

His days are numbered, hopefully.

and as bad as his stupid nickname. 'Chop-Chop' is a horrible nickname (unless your an Italian gangster)... that's his only claim to fame, if it wasn't for that nickname no one would even know he was a Seahawk.

hawker84

Reaction score
Bennett's beard is hidious.. Mcdonald is huge, and the brand he has on his chest looks painful...damn near life threatening.. i could never get one of those brands, not even on the shoulder.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
hawker84":37lscxaf said:
Bennett's beard is hidious.. Mcdonald is huge, and the brand he has on his chest looks painful...damn near life threatening.. i could never get one of those brands, not even on the shoulder.

Yea, getting a brand like that is serious biznes!

taz291819

Reaction score
seattlest7":3847r621 said:
A new Real Rob report to start the weekend - fantastic. While I can dig any of the players, I do agree that it'd be great to reduce Kearse, Guy and Moffit's time and start spreading the Real Rob love to some of the other guys on the team. Enjoyed the Wagner, Ware, McDonald and McQ appearances this time.

Also, I LOVED that the d-line guys were complaining about how hard the coaches were working them at camp. I can guarantee the coaches weren't working them as hard as the Atlanta O-line was in January, so hope the work now will pay off during this upcoming season/playoffs.

I disagree with Moffitt, I think he's the funniest one in the locker room.