New Hawk Fan for Life

hawker84

Reaction score
congrats, advice? lose the Husky gear.. other than that great looking family....

and the 12th man just got stronger....

gargantual

Reaction score
Well crap.....I get caught in that whole "what happens when you assume...you make an a....." thing :). Wups.

Seriously tho...first time experiencing that then? Super awesome....as well as getting to share it with a great family...better still.

xtm059

Reaction score
Hey congratulations. I hope everything went well at the hospital. I had an awful experience, but now's not really the time to share it. My tip for fatherhood:

Buy the largest sizes of everything. (diapers, formula, wipes) Get more bottles than you think you will need.

This single tip will save you trips to the store in the middle of the night. Oh hey, the generic brands of everything are exactly the same.

EXCEPT DIAPERS

Absorbency is a word that we don't use much, but you will become quite familiar with.
When you change a diaper and then twenty minutes later it bursts with urine, it's not a cool thing.

I've found that huggies are the perfect meeting of price and quality.

All in all, congrats man! My son has been one of the most exciting and rewarding things thats ever happened to me. I wish the best to you and your new family.

theseahawkguy

Reaction score
GhostHawk":27bclkxk said:
Congrats! enjoy every minute as they grow up way to fast.

Do not talk about it. If they grow up too fast, you will be a senior citizen before you know it.

MysterMatt

Reaction score
Your wife is pretty, but you and your son leave a lot to be desired, at least at first glance. Congratulations and good health to you both!

RussellMania

Reaction score
The thread title made me think this was going to be about bandwagon fans

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Congrats!! Keep an eye on those twins, they look like they're up to no kind of good.

OP
OP
QuahHawk

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":m1hiqux6 said:
Congrats!! Keep an eye on those twins, they look like they're up to no kind of good.

Bringing back a real old one but was looking through old PM's and Holy shit are twins (14 yo) up to no good now, Zeb you were spot on. Ends up Bennett's first words were E E hawks, even before Mom or Da da.

Unfortunately he is a Cougar fan for some reason.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Wow, where does the time go? I see i close, happy family inn that picture. You're a lucky man.

Latest posts