NBA Playoffs Thread

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I happened to see the highlights on the news"sigh"..Lebron steals takes 4 long steps before dunking..D Wade gets a open pass 3 steps "dunks"..Not much has changed since I stopped watching this crap..Throw I didn't know you was a Heat fan..You might as well celebrate early- I can't see what challenge there is for them ..I really want to say it differently but oh well it's just the nba..Go Blackhawks!!

OP
OP
T

Throwdown

Reaction score
I'm more of a LeBron fan... I'll freely admit I jumped this wagon cuz of LeBron and will stay on til the next incarnation of the Seattle SuperSonics is firmly in place in Seattle, whenever that maybe if ever.

BlueBlood

Reaction score
Ray Allen completely stole the show tonight. My favorite player of all time. Sickest shot in the history of the game hands down.

OP
OP
T

Throwdown

Reaction score
It also makes it easier to root for the Heat when they have Ray Allen and Rashard Lewis, but the Spurs fans on twitter are making it really hard not to root for their team with their #JusticeForSeattle tweets.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Throwdown":2r2n8y5l said:
It also makes it easier to root for the Heat when they have Ray Allen and Rashard Lewis, but the Spurs fans on twitter are making it really hard not to root for their team with their #JusticeForSeattle tweets.
I liked those guys too when they were Sonics but the big three thing is a turn off..I do like the Spurs because they are supposed to be too old to win it and I can appreciate their fans giving Seattle a shout..How can we not root for them?

-The Glove-

Reaction score
That's really cool of the spurs fans. Would love for Durant to get a ring, just not on that team.

OP
OP
T

Throwdown

Reaction score
Inb4 haters with their "MJ didn't have to team up with others"

Just whoop the mess outta whoever in the east, heat and make me a happy man.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Throwdown":qt5vyyfv said:
Greg Oden bout to get a ring before KD

Bust what?!

Unless KD gets out of OKC Greg Oden's illegitimate son with autism will get a ring before him.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
So nasty.

855240203.gif

nategreat

Reaction score
Good riddance, Oklahoma! Your time is running out..... soon the team will be busted up, reach mediocrity, free agents will come to look @ Oklahoma, hate it there, not sign, and the team will reach the status of the Houston Astros. Fans will stop going to games, Clay Bennett will lose millions. Then he will go home and cry about it to his wife, his wife will get tired of hearing it, divorce him, and he will fall into a great depression. He will sell the team for a quarter of what he paid to buy them to begin with, and several years later file for bankruptcy.

Go Spurs!

drdiags

Reaction score
Being realistic, though I am glad the Thunder are out, but it is just a matter of time before those guys are champions. I remember comparing them to the Dallas Mavericks of Mark Aquire, Rolando Blackmon, Derek Harper, Roy Tarpley, Detlef Schremp and others who never realized their potential and catching the ire of our OKC poster, but these guys are still very young.

I still believe like I said a few years ago, once they go through the fire of trying to become champs, they could go on a Heat-like run of championships. I figured the Seahawks would have a similar period to make it to a championship and win, but it came sooner (thank your significant deity for that).

Unfortunately, I think Clay Bennett and gang will get to see that trophy but maybe I will be dead by then and will not matter.

Latest posts