NBA Playoffs Thread

SonicHawk

Reaction score
What a freakin NBA playoffs.

Not a single team I wanted to win today won.

How about that.

m0ng0

Reaction score
Not true, we lost twice by a total of 7 points once at home and once in dallas, and we also blew them out by 16 in Dallas.

OP
OP
T

Throwdown

Reaction score
As much as I wanted to root for Toronto, I was annoyed with drake getting as much camera time as the players.

Yessssss no more drake :)

hawkcrazzed

Reaction score
im sorry but who gives a crap bout drake. Just watched a team get its guts ripped out over ugly horibble officiating. That is y the nba as a whole is a joke. And if it continues to happen will be the downfall of this league. Once KD and Lebron are gone what then the players they are getting out of college are utter crap. Im sorry but when u watch the officiating gift rap a win on the other teams floor. Cause they have a lot to learn or there young or that's just a respect call. Come on tell me vegas isn't into these games.

OP
OP
T

Throwdown

Reaction score
Portland ready for the Spurs? Them boys are not playing around with Dallas lol

OP
OP
T

Throwdown

Reaction score
hawkcrazzed":1lt8uigx said:
im sorry but who gives a crap bout drake. Just watched a team get its guts ripped out over ugly horibble officiating. That is y the nba as a whole is a joke. And if it continues to happen will be the downfall of this league. Once KD and Lebron are gone what then the players they are getting out of college are utter crap. Im sorry but when u watch the officiating gift rap a win on the other teams floor. Cause they have a lot to learn or there young or that's just a respect call. Come on tell me vegas isn't into these games.

I didn't see anything ridiculous

hawkcrazzed

Reaction score
try the last 4 fouls on amir Johnson when he was the only one scoring how bout deron Williams fouling out but the refs give it to garnet when he didn't even touch the guy. try a blocking foul on one end is a charge at the other. it was gift wrapped blanking joke.

OP
OP
T

Throwdown

Reaction score
hawkcrazzed":8s38ermf said:
try the last 4 fouls on amir Johnson when he was the only one scoring how bout deron Williams fouling out but the refs give it to garnet when he didn't even touch the guy. try a blocking foul on one end is a charge at the other. it was gift wrapped blanking joke.

You do realize you're the only one mentioning these as screw jobs, no one on twitter or Facebook is saying this. Wasn't gift wrapped, Toronto just came up short.

CPHawk

Reaction score
m0ng0":1exxq76c said:
Not true, we lost twice by a total of 7 points once at home and once in dallas, and we also blew them out by 16 in Dallas.

I was going off of what espn said, then they fixed it. Either way Portland won by 9, 10 and lost by 2 and 9. Not to mention the young blazers have almost a weeks rest, while the old spurs have one days rest going into it.

m0ng0

Reaction score
Throwdown":144ytnog said:

I would have rather gotten Dallas, but oh well we have played them tough this year, but SA just has this uncanny ability to flip the switch when things get real, hopefully father time is going to catch up with them!

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Throwdown":1h52aqdq said:
Guessing they'll have to overcome officiating as well as San Antonio since NBA likely wants a glamor team to move on. They nearly got screwed out of the win the other night because refs gave Houston possession when Lillard clearly caught a loose ball inbounds and refs ruled him out. NO replay/overturn followed. Fortunately for Portland Lillard went all Russell Wilson and buried that 3 to win the game. I agree with hawkcrazzed that the league's officiating is HIGHLY suspect. It's one of many reasons I rarely watch it though with the Blazers in I am watching them.

Latest posts