NBA Playoffs Thread

SonicHawk

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":nw0mq84r said:
NBA sucks. The only time it was interesting was when some guy went nuts and started attacking the crowd with one of those things you sweep stuff up with.

Let's skip this stuff in this thread.

OP
OP
T

Throwdown

Reaction score
LeBron staring down MJ as he went up for a dunk >>>>>>

MJ shouldn't of been so disrespectful :)

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Hate it when the commentators get stuck on a topic and just keep ranting..Van Gundy is good at that

OP
OP
T

Throwdown

Reaction score
Yeah he is, but when he rants about Seattle not having a team, it's hard not to love JVG

JesterHawk

Reaction score
If you're not watching any of the Blazers / Rockets series, you're cheating yourselves. This is fantastic basketball. I might just be becoming an NBA fan again.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":2gyzk6da said:
Is Hansen going to buy Clips and move them here?

I want a team bad, but Clippers probably got a deal with the stadium that doesn't expire soon, so Idk if it could work even if he bought the team.

Atradees

Reaction score
What team was scarier than the Rockets? Now Portland just needs to win one of three games.

Could it be we win the NBA Championship? My two fav teams? Would I have to retire as a sports fan? Cause it couldnt get any better....

-The Glove-

Reaction score
I don't even pay attention to reg season basketball, but who thought the Rockets were scary?

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Atradees":1ho13mzt said:
What team was scarier than the Rockets? Now Portland just needs to win one of three games.

Could it be we win the NBA Championship? My two fav teams? Would I have to retire as a sports fan? Cause it couldnt get any better....
Two championships for Paul Allen in the space of what, 5 months? That would be a giant WOW! Not gonna happen but hey, Blazer fans should be happy if they get this one series win cuz it's been a long time since they won a playoff series.

Been a helluva series so far. I wouldn't be watching if it weren't for the Mrs. Basketball is her favorite sport by a long shot and the Blazers are her favorite team so I've been watching with her.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Atradees":qual7ooi said:
What team was scarier than the Rockets?

Uh, like 7 other teams in the west.

Houston is a good team, Portland is a bad matchup for them. Good small team with an equally imposing PF.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Man, I really underrated the Wizards. I guess having Beal and Wall on my fantasy team (and I won it all this year) just didn't give me the confidence to pick them. But they are playing damn good basketball. Plus getting 30 from Ariza is pretty nice.