My Simulator Mock 2-27-2024

12forlife

Reaction score
My trade Lockett and possibly DK draft
View attachment 65035
Harrison is a stud! The only way this makes any since ro me is if you work a trade for DK. You think DK is bitchy now wait until he is sitting #3 @ WR. If you could have picked up a 2nd & 4th for DK, this could have been a stellar draft. Say in the 2nd or 3rd take Rattler or Travis. Then use the 4th on a TE, or defensive stud that slips.

toffee

Reaction score
Another one, we got rid of Lockett and Diggs, drafted Dallas Turner, and Jayden Daniels.

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
I love the Braden Fiske pick!! Strong as an ox with a high motor. I hope we grab him in the 3rd if he's available.

Not a fan of Limmer though. Granted, he is facing Sweat in this clip, who could probably do this to the majority of centers in this draft.

Hawkinaz

Reaction score
I love the Braden Fiske pick!! Strong as an ox with a high motor. I hope we grab him in the 3rd if he's available.

Not a fan of Limmer though. Granted, he is facing Sweat in this clip, who could probably do this to the majority of centers in this draft.

At the Senior Bowl Sweat refused to be weighed speculation is his weight was approaching 400 lbs. I guess it’s a testament to his ability he could play as well as he did at such a weight his conditioning will be a question mark

toffee

Reaction score

You may like my latest PFF draft:

12forlife

Reaction score
With injury risk if your going LB over DL/DE @ 35 i'ld go LB Cooper, stud without the injury concern. This team needs to hit on early round picks, without red flags. I also don't believe Beebe is lasting to pick #60?

chris98251

Reaction score
But now you have a huge hole at WR not addressed in the draft. We don't have a speed big body guy anywhere on the roster, signing a F.A. would cost as much as DK most likely.

joeosprey

Reaction score
My seahawks draft Jackson powers johnson Edgerin cooper brandon rice mason mccormick rasheen wallice john rhys plumlee

Latest posts