37. S J.L Skinner
51. LB Jack Campbell
83. WR Eiljah Higgens
122. RB Kenny McIntosh
151.DE Mike Morris
154. OC joe Tippmann
197. QB Clayton Tune
217. DE Travis Robinson

Pick it a part, I just threw it together cus I was bored. Cheers !

James in PA

Reaction score
Not bad. You filled needs and with good players. You even got us a potential QB of the future. I know he's controversial, but Carter is on my very short list of players that I'd take at #5.

CactusJack

Reaction score
I would be very surprised by them taking Carter. I don't believe that he'll be on their board come the draft. Malik McDowell changed the way they view prospects.

I've already spoken about Torrence in another thread. But he's simply not a fit. From both a scheme & athletic profile.

I think J.L Skinner was on their short list of combine visits iirc. So he very much could be one of their targets. Although, pick 37 feels a little rich to me. I have him graded as more of a Round 3 guy.

Anajimmc

Reaction score
I would be very surprised by them taking Carter. I don't believe that he'll be on their board come the draft. Malik McDowell changed the way they view prospects.

I've already spoken about Torrence in another thread. But he's simply not a fit. From both a scheme & athletic profile.

I think J.L Skinner was on their short list of combine visits iirc. So he very much could be one of their targets. Although, pick 37 feels a little rich to me. I have him graded as more of a Round 3 guy.
I think a potential huge difference here is the timing. I guarantee you this was discussed in meetings. How Carter handled it will go a long way to his future. If he was genuinely contrite and willing to be mentored and grow, I'd take him in a NY minute. On the other hand, if I came away from the meeting with doubt, I wouldn't touch him with a 10' pole.

If I'm honest and look back at my youth and judged myself, I have been through similar circumstances and am grateful that I'm the only one judging myself for my actions.

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
5. DT Jalan Carter
20. OG O'Cyrus Torrence
37. S J.L Skinner
51. LB Jack Campbell
83. WR Eiljah Higgens
122. RB Kenny McIntosh
151.DE Mike Morris
154. OC joe Tippmann
197. QB Clayton Tune
217. DE Travis Robinson

Pick it a part, I just threw it together cus I was bored. Cheers !
I like it, but would try to get a center sooner— prefer Schmitz.