My advice to Jed York - Cohn Zohn

Marvin49

Reaction score
You guys crack me up.

OP wondered why Niner fans weren't more up in arms. I answered him.

Then its like 10 posts about me being afraid to read criticism...on a Seahawks forum where I am a frequent reader and poster. This place is not exactly the bastion of 49er homerness.

Classic. :D

Just to understand my point here...

I have more respect for each and every poster here than I do for Lowell Cohn. Why? You guys are what you are. You are Seahawk fans. You're opinion will often be colored by that. That's OK. You're fans, just as I am.

Lowell isn't a fan of any team. He's a hack looking for attention. That's it. He's built his entire career out of being a grumpy old man.

ColinSackorpick

Reaction score
Criticism = Immediately added to the not approved list instead of actually addressing the criticism.

Nice way to avoid problems/cop out, I like it.

pehawk

Reaction score
Marvin, "colored" isn't an appropriate term in this post Bill Cosby world. The term is "African American". Our opinions are African American'd by our Seahawks fanaticism.

Please, show some respect.

Marvin49

Reaction score
pehawk":5ccgg6yp said:
Marvin, "colored" isn't an appropriate term in this post Bill Cosby world. The term is "African American". Our opinions are African American'd by our Seahawks fanaticism.

OK Pe, you got a genuine chuckle out of me on that one. :D

Marvin49

Reaction score
ColinSackorpick":ve3purjj said:
Criticism = Immediately added to the not approved list instead of actually addressing the criticism.

Nice way to avoid problems/cop out, I like it.

If that were the case I'd have every poster on this site on ignore.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
pehawk":2mqu2gup said:

What about black people like Idris Elba, who happens to be British? I mean, if we're going to base someone's race on where their ancestors ultimately came from, then we're all African because that's where homo erectus originated approximately two million years ago.

pehawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3iojd3df said:
pehawk":3iojd3df said:

What about black people like Idris Elba, who happens to be British? I mean, if we're going to base someone's race on where their ancestors ultimately came from, then we're all African because that's where homo erectus originated approximately two million years ago.

First of all, I refer to him as his real name "Best Actor Alive". But, if we want to get technical about it, I wouldn't risk not using the African American term, regardless. You can never be too careful. In fact, on Easter we "African American Eggs" to hide.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1g86iwi8 said:
pehawk":1g86iwi8 said:

You don't believe in Adam and Eve?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":k3yd7nbu said:
RolandDeschain":k3yd7nbu said:
peachesenregalia":k3yd7nbu said:
ashamed to be a member of this site right now.
I'm so proud of how I bring this out in people.

You also bring out hives, eczema and panic attacks. Still proud of yourself?
Yeah. Let's be honest, here; it's impressive what I can cause to happen in other people that they don't like.

SomersetHawk":k3yd7nbu said:
Beliefs are irrelevant by their very nature. :)

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":joi9hm45 said:
peachesenregalia":joi9hm45 said:
RolandDeschain":joi9hm45 said:
peachesenregalia":joi9hm45 said:
ashamed to be a member of this site right now.
I'm so proud of how I bring this out in people.

You also bring out hives, eczema and panic attacks. Still proud of yourself?
Yeah. Let's be honest, here; it's impressive what I can cause to happen in other people that they don't like.

SomersetHawk":joi9hm45 said:
Beliefs are irrelevant by their very nature. :)

You were the kid that told all the other kids that Santa didn't exist, weren't you? I resent that.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
SomersetHawk":ro72kkis said:
You were the kid that told all the other kids that Santa didn't exist, weren't you? I resent that.
Actually, I never did that for ANY kid. To my knowledge, I've not ruined Santa's nonexistence for anybody, ever. I remember when I found out from a friend of mine at school, though.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":2l8kgo6c said:
RolandDeschain":2l8kgo6c said:
SomersetHawk":2l8kgo6c said:
Actually, I never did that for ANY kid. To my knowledge, I've not ruined Santa's nonexistence for anybody, ever. I remember when I found out from a friend of mine at school, though.

Did he mention it in pillowtalk during the afterglow? Or was it more of a recess scenario? Just trying to set the scene in my head. Thanks in advance.

Most kids find out the truth about Santa by the time they're 10, rendering that scene in your head Pe rated.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I thought about posting an elaborate in-kind response, but I don't want Pe to get that excited; so I decline to acquiesce to your request, Peaches. Sorry.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1jmwd3tq said:
I thought about posting an elaborate in-kind response, but I don't want Pe to get that excited; so I decline to acquiesce to your request, Peaches. Sorry.

You might think it sounds clever, but I know you've just ripped that line from Keira Knightley in Pirates of the Caribbean, almost word for word. Hack!

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
SomersetHawk":3m3zvqtc said:
You might think it sounds clever, but I know you've just ripped that line from Keira Knightley in Pirates of the Caribbean, almost word for word. Hack!
Captain Barbossa, actually; and yes, I totally ripped it off from him. It's a great phrase.

peachesenregalia":3m3zvqtc said:
Fun fact about those films - they were shite. True story.
You shut your whore mouth! At least, the first one was awesome. Second one was good, too.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":2lz9bi1j said:
SomersetHawk":2lz9bi1j said:
RolandDeschain":2lz9bi1j said:

Fun fact about those films - they were shite. True story.

Why would you shit on my favourite documentaries like that? I dress up as Jack Sparrow at every opportunity. Christmas, Halloween, Bah Mitzvah's, you name it.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1cmicl20 said:
SomersetHawk":1cmicl20 said:
Captain Barbossa, actually; and yes, I totally ripped it off from him. It's a great phrase.

Yeh, like I said, Keira Knightley.

Latest posts