Must have Seahawk related smart phone apps.

TLD0550

Reaction score
T mobile is crap thats why they dont carry I phone plus 90 % of the customer base are broke and unemployed...ever seen a high level exec. with T mobile just messing but they do suck imo

Throwdown

Reaction score
TLD0550":2zewfjwx said:
T mobile is crap thats why they dont carry I phone plus 90 % of the customer base are broke and unemployed...ever seen a high level exec. with T mobile just messing but they do suck imo

well jeeeeeez.

Im the employed/broke guy though

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
t-mobile sucks but so do iphones that's what they just CAN'T put the 2 together or we'd all die.

Not a lot of good "Seahawks" apps out there. The official one is cool. Listen to pinksheets, follow all the right people on Twitter and you can have all Seahawks talk all the time. Combine that with .NET and you'll have to forcefully make time in your life for anything else.

If you're into games download NFL Flick Quarterback. The gameplay kinda sucks but it looks awesome and you get to be the Seahawks which is all that really matters, right?

OP
OP
VHawk

VHawk

Reaction score
pinksheets":wce9ncmh said:
My favorite Seahawks app is Twitter.

Seriously, follow the right people and you'll basically be getting news as early as humanly possible, unless you're sleeping with Adam Schefter.

Yeah I will be following my Seahawks,great point!