MSN: Trade Proposal Josh Jacobs To Seahawks

hawkfan68

Reaction score
He's also a UFA next year who's making 10M and is looking to get paid for his great 2022 season.

So not only bad trade giving up draft capital for a one year rent-a-player, but also wants a big contract (Why the Raiders are trying to trade him).

No thanks. Get a RB in the draft who can spell Walker and develop.
You're making a lot of assumptions. What if they are able to come to terms with Jacobs on a long term contract? All I am stating is he is 25 and currently very productive back.

Having a Walker and Jacobs makes for a very strong backfield. They can work to balance each other's workload so that may help them both in terms of durability and longevity.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
You're making a lot of assumptions. What if they are able to come to terms with Jacobs on a long term contract? All I am stating is he is 25 and currently very productive back.

Having a Walker and Jacobs makes for a very strong backfield. They can work to balance each other's workload so that may help them both in terms of durability and longevity.

If my assumptions are wrong, why wouldn't the Raiders keep one of the best RB's in the league and sign him to an extension?

They hate good players?

Not only can we not afford his 10M under our cap this year, but we also wouldn't want to have to give him an extension.........AND give up picks.

There's no part of this that makes sense for us, not with Walker on the roster. If we didn't have Walker? Yes, this would be worth entertaining for a legitimate productive RB.

But we do.