Moore:Why road warrior Seahawks will run to an upset v 49ers

ivotuk

Reaction score
Moore: Why road warrior Seahawks will run to an upset vs 49ers

• A middling run-stopping team at No. 14 in the NFL, the 49ers have been especially vulnerable to ground attacks since Week 4, allowing 5.4 yards per carry.

In their last game, the 49ers allowed Kenyan Drake to run for 110 yards, and Arizona averaged 6.7 yards per carry in its 28-25 loss to San Francisco last Thursday night.

https://sports.mynorthwest.com/721413/m ... -vs-49ers/

blazen2392

Reaction score
i know russ is a beast in primetime but are there actual analytics i can find to show how he plays in primetime and Nov/Dec?

HawkerD

Reaction score
blazen2392":3eoiogkt said:
i know russ is a beast in primetime but are there actual analytics i can find to show how he plays in primetime and Nov/Dec?

If Russ is the real concern then this team is in BIG trouble on Monday night

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
I'd love to see it but this defense has to play big for us Monday or it's a loss . SF is do for a loss though so I do think we have a shot to win the game if the defense doesn't give up more than 25 points.

SF has a really good team and we could be running into a buzzsaw I really hope that doesn't happen watching Sherman gloat would be sickening. I really wish he had signed out of the NFC West.

RiverDog

Reaction score
Being able to run the ball effectively vs. the Niners is one critical component to a victory, but the other is not turning the ball over. We need another perfect game out of Russell and for Carson to hold onto the frigging ball.

rcaido

Reaction score
Run and quick passing should slow down their d-line...Then set it up for big balls td plays! Im worried about our secondary and overall tackling but Crappollo doesn't scare me too much.

xray

Reaction score
This road game might actually be the most important this season . I don't see an upset here . :(

Latest posts