momentum shift?

5280Hawk

Reaction score
I am a huge believer in the idea of momentum shifts in games. We saw it in this very game.

But this game,... and the fact that it was a prime time, very much highlighted, when the Seahawks had absolutely Huge plays on both sides of the ball, I can't help but think that when we get both our starting tackles back, and Percy Harvin?.....

This is our season Momentum shift, even at 6-1!!! World, NFL, whoever, get ready!!!!

Go Hawks!

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I'm with ya man. If we can get this O line back together (whatever that means) and get Percy involved in the O, we're going to be a force to be reckoned with. And the things is, even with these missing pieces, we already scare the pants off of most of these other teams!

drdiags

Reaction score
I would like to reach the Saints game either tied or ahead of them for the conference best record. I think that game could be similar to the 2005 NY Giants game. Winning that game was when it became obvious that something was up that season. Handle the Rams, Bucs, Falcons and Vikings.

BlueTalons

Reaction score
drdiags":2tnb1wz1 said:
I would like to reach the Saints game either tied or ahead of them for the conference best record. I think that game could be similar to the 2005 NY Giants game. Winning that game was when it became obvious that something was up that season. Handle the Rams, Bucs, Falcons and Vikings.
Ahead by 1, tied, or behind by 1 won't matter; a win would be required as a loss would put us in at best a tie and tie breaker going to the Saints. Behind by 1 and win puts us in a tie with us having the tie breaker.

Hawks46

Reaction score
drdiags":223afvtb said:

THose teams have a combined 5 wins. It would be nice to not only beat them, but beat them handily as then we win any tiebreaks with margin of victory.

It almost sounds unreal, but if we do handle the Rams, Bucs, Falcons and Vikings, we'll be 10-1. It's surreal.

BamKam

Reaction score
I love our defense because they are great at stopping momentum sans the Colts game and the 2nd quarter of the Texans game.

Our offense always seems to shoot itself in the foot when it comes to momentum and then our defense will give it to use right back.

Latest posts